Prijava

Korisničko ime:   Šifra:   Automatsko prijavljivanje  

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 30 post(ov)a ]  Stranica 1, 2  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Solfeggio frekvencije - frekvencije za podizanje svijesti
PostPostano: pet dec 19, 2008 3:12 pm 
Početnik

Već neko vrijeme sam član stranica kao što su Saviours of the Earth (Save yourself by loving yourself – lightworkers united to save the world) i 2012.Evolution. To su stranice gdje se sreću ljudi iz svih djelova svijeta kako bi kao što mi ovdje radimo, djeleći informacije i družeći se, radili na podizanju individualne i samim time kolektivne svijesti. Pojedini članovi su toliko angažirani da pokušavaju čak razviti tehnologiju koje bi pomogle podizanju frekvencije kako ljudi tako i same Zemlje, neki su i uspjeli. No da ne duljim previše, ono što želim reći da ljudi tamo zaista aktivno rade na podizanju naših frekvencija, pronalaženju kojekakvih načina i fascinantno je to da među njima ima tako dobrih ajmo reći self-evolved znanstvenika koji pokušavaju pronaći način kako se oduprijeti negativnom bombardiranju svakodnevnice, kao što su recimo frekvencije koje se koriste za manipaluciju ljudima putem medija, najviše tv i radio prijemnika! Sad dok ovo pišem me čak podsjetilo na jedan dio donositelja svitanja gdje je rečeno (ako se ne varam) da će doći dan kada će članovi obitelji svjetlosti „podzemnim“ putem razvijati tehnologiju i djeliti je međusobom i samim time se boriti protiv prisutnih sistema i frekvencija koje emitiraju.

Razlog zašto sam počeo ovaj topic je taj što sam pretražujući tu stranicu naišao na korištenje takozvanih “Ancient Solfeggio” Ascension Frequencies. Bacam copy-paste na engleskom, ako nekome engleski ne ide najbolje, javite, prevest ću!

The “Ancient Solfeggio” Ascension Frequencies are frequencies that can start your ascension process.

How these different types of tones affect our health
Consequently, since all music in our contemporary world (from commercials, to modern hymns and symphonies) has been composed utilizing the 12-Tone Equal Temperament Scale, they all have vibrational limits. As a result, vibrational frequency of the tones of modern music can create situations such as "boxed-in thinking," stuffed and suppressed emotions; and fear-based " lack" consciousness—all of which then tend to manifest into physical symptoms of "dis-ease."

This is in contrast to music created from the Ancient Solfeggio Scale, which stimulates the vibration of expanded creativity, easier problem solving and holistic health.

Again, it should be noted that although there are contemporary notes that approximate the Solfeggio tones, they are not the same frequencies as the ancient tones. Example: The Solfeggio tone, Mi. vibrates to 528 Hz. The closest, comparable, contemporary tone is C, above Middle C, which vibrates at 512 Hz. Our research indicates that the vibrational frequencies contained in the Solfeggio tones hold these original healing potentials.

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:
UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA – the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!

Sve o njima (povijest cijele priče) možete saznati na dolje priloženom linku...isto tako možete skinuti te frekvencije! Ukoliko se odlučite za skidanje i upotrebu tih frekvencija pažljivo pročitajte sve s tog linka kako bi znali kako rukovati sa zvukovnom datotekom kako bi funkcioniralo (npr. ako prebacite u mp3 format frekvencije neće imati učinka), uglavnom, upoznajte se sa svime prije nego krenete u rad.

http://2012evolution.com/ascension-audio-frequencies/

I da, kako ne bi bilo da bacam nešto na forum u što nisam upućen, navesti ću to da sam osobno koristio frekvencije, i da ima nečeg u tome, a ako želite, možete malo istraživati po tim stranicama i vidjeti kakva su iskustva drugih ljudi koji rade na podizanju svoje frekvencije koji su koristili Solfeggio frekvencije.

Lijep pozdrav svima! :P

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pet dec 19, 2008 3:17 pm 
Početnik

Evo samo da vam skratim google pretragu stranica, šibam linkove! :D

http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/

http://2012evolution.com/

Tko voli nek izvoli...heh! :wink:

Ugodan dan svima! :hello2:

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: uto dec 30, 2008 1:00 am 
Početnik

zakon,samo nemam bas kvalitetan headset pa nisam siguran da ce djelovat

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned jan 18, 2009 5:49 pm 
Član foruma

ak bi mi netko mogo malo pojasniti di su te frekvencije na tom site-u kako ih skinuti i kako rukovati s njima....

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned jan 18, 2009 6:04 pm 
Član foruma

Syon je napisao/la:
ak bi mi netko mogo malo pojasniti di su te frekvencije na tom site-u kako ih skinuti i kako rukovati s njima....

Sve piše.

Teachers leave the kids alone

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned jan 18, 2009 6:15 pm 
Član foruma

stanks je napisao/la:
Syon je napisao/la:

Sve piše.

not found...to mi piše...

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned jan 18, 2009 7:00 pm 
Član foruma

Vrlo zgodno :D

upravo slušam Ravi's AscFreq(01) Less Ambience i neodoljivo me podsjeća na brain machine koju sam svojedobno imao i "fiksao" se njenim zvukovima i pulsirajućim svjetlom ;)

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned jan 18, 2009 7:13 pm 
Član foruma

stanks je napisao/la:
Syon je napisao/la:

Sve piše.

lol taj link zaista ne radi! Evo tu -
http://www.2012evolution.com/community- ... =365#p2218

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned jan 18, 2009 7:47 pm 
Član foruma

Evo kompletnog teksta:
"
The “Ancient Solfeggio” Ascension Frequencies are frequencies that can start your ascension process. This information was sent to 2012evolution.com by an individual named “Ravi.”

Basically, there are six Holy frequencies in Detail:

0:00 to 1:30 Helps “Liberate Guilt and Fear” - associated with releasing emotional patterns.

1:31 to 3:00 Helps “Undoing Situations and Facilitates Change” - associated with breaking up crystallized emotional patterns.

3:01 to 4:30 Helps “Repair DNA / connecting all the strands” - associated with Transformation and Miracles.

4:31 to 6:00 Helps “Connecting / Relationships” - associated with whole brain quadrant interconnectedness. Connecting Relationships.

6:01 to 7:30 Helps “Awakening Intuition” - associated with intuitive states, non linear knowing.

7:31 to end Helps “Return to the Spiritual Order” - associated with a pure love frequency: unconditional love and returning to Spiritual Order.

These frequencies are available in various forms called “The Holy Solfeggio Frequencies” over the internet but don’t seem to work effectively. So, Ravi created this file to help people easily reach the higher densities. He has tried these and he knows for sure that they work. The best commercial CD available for this is called HOLY HARMONY by Jonathan Goldman with Sarah Benson, but should be used after you finish with the beginning of ascension from the one Ravi created as HOLY HARMONY could overwhelm you.

This download is below via RapidShare.

DO NOT COVERT THIS TO MP3 FORMAT AS IT LOSES ITS EFFECTIVENESS ONCE CONVERTED TO OTHER FORMATS FROM ‘.WAV’ FORMAT. IT WILL NOT WORK IF IT’S NOT IN ITS ORIGINAL .WAV. FORMAT. Try and listen to it with out tinkering the equalizer as this changes the frequency’s effectiveness. Keeping the audio options in flat would be advisable.

NOTE / CAUTION:

1. When listening for the first time, I would advice you to lie down and get to the most comfortable state and switch on the track…or get to the most relaxed position on your chair before you start.

2. Keep the volume at the maximum possible that you could handle.

3. You could feel a pounding sensation at the back of the head starting from the top of the neck to gradually ending at the brow by the time the audio finishes.

4. You “might” feel nauseated after you finish listening to the audio and may also have a head ache and pounding for sometime later as you’re basically experiencing new Neural pathways being created between both halves of the brain. As this pounding and headache reduces in a little while you’ll feel better / fresher that you have ever felt before..Enjoy this feeling! your ascension process has started.

5. First timers should listen to this before taking a nap or going to bed in the night as the after effects of headaches and the rest are not felt during sleep and you wake up renewed.

6. DO NOT TAKE ANY MEDICINE FOR YOUR HEADACHES… this is very very important. You need to understand that the discomfort of headache and nausea is due to the natural healing process going on and nothing other than that.

7. You would normally sleep for 12 to 16 hours during the healing process till your body is totally healed. You would feel a little tired during the healing but you should be done with the process in about 5 to 6 weeks.

8. If anyone feels numbness in the head and feel very lost and extremely tired immediately after listening to this, they should get outside and take deep breaths. You’ll feel very very refreshed within no time!

9. Drink lots of water as your body would be discarding most of the toxins built up over time and you need to get as much protein as your body asks for.

10. Listen to the audio till the day you don’t feel the after effects any more after you’re done, as this is an indication that you have received the push needed for ascension and your body and mind would take care till you reach your maximum potential you are meant to.

11. Most of your chakras would be activated during the healing process… Including increased telepathic, clairvoyant and healing abilities(If you would feel a tingling and more than usual warmth in the center of your left palm if you are right handed and the other way round if you are left handed, you need to know that you have the ability to cure the 3-dimensional ailments or diseases of others)… there would be so many new things you would discover about your new abilities!! what I mention here are just a fraction of the whole.

12. DO NOT at any cost abuse these abilities as they are meant to help and to be shared with others and not for personal gain.

DOWNLOAD:
(NOTE: You do not need to download the file from all three links. The other links are merely back up links in case the first mirror link does not work.)

Download Mirror Link 1

Download Mirror Link 2

Download Mirror Link 3

(Use the free download option and wait for the download button to appear after countdown. The file size is approximately 103 Mb. )

DOWNLOAD W/ REDUCED AMBIANCE:

Some prefer to have the Solfeggio Frequencies with less ambiance as it makes it easier to hear the tones. This download is available below:

Solfeggio Frequencies with Reduced Ambiance

ABOUT THE SOLFEGGIO FREQUENCIES

By “Ravi”

What Are The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies?

These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. I give honor to both of these gentleman for the part they’ve played in helping return these lost frequencies back to humanity.

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase “MI-ra gestorum” in Latin meaning “miracle.” Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA – the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!

A Little History

At the turn of the century the awareness of DNA entered the collective consciousness of the world. We have incarnated into this human experience as divine beings with a blueprint, a set of instructions. We know that a very small percentage (3%) of those instructions make up our physiology.

Carl Sagan writes that most of our genetic information (about 97%) is unused DNA. He refers to this as “genetic gibberish.” Is it possible that most of who we are still lies dormant as our human potential?

In the old paradigm of religion, “potential” remained a mystery to the human mind, therefore we coined a mystical term called “SPIRIT.” “Spirit” was something that was detached from who we were, something we didn’t have and could only be gained through the systems of most religions.

The old paradigm and its premise stated that we began as biology in the womb of our mothers. Telliard deChardin tells us that we are not a human being trying to attain a spiritual experience, but, rather, we are spiritual beings having a human experience. This shift in perception causes a tremendous difference in the way we perceive ourselves in this third/fourth time-space continuum.

Being a student of “A Course In Miracles” in the late 80’s, I was faced with a dichotomy in the idea that we are not a body. I never understood this statement fully until I read a quotation by Albert Einstein which stated:”Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.” I believe what is being stated is that at the deepest level we are not separate, as a body, as a spirit, as a soul — we are just energy-beings. This is the level of consciousness being opened to us from which a new paradigm is emerging for the purpose of healing all separation. The popular term, “The Divine, is in me”- makes “me” separate from the Divine. May I suggest a shift in the saying to: “The Divine, AS me” to remove the separation.

As we move from genetics and concepts like Soul, “Soul Mates” and “Soul work,” we move beyond physical diagnosis, into a new field of quantum physics. In this new field, where consciousness is seen as a unified field where everything is everything else, (T.O.E. Theory - The Theory of Everything) —there are no boundaries. There is no “this” or “that;” no you or me. It is a pure field of awareness – consciousness. I solved the dichotomy about “we are not our body” by changing my perception of genetics to energetics - realizing that we are not meant to ignore our physiology, but recognize the body as energy, vibrating at a very dense frequency.

How Did The Solfeggio Frequencies Get Lost?

I discovered that these powerful frequencies had been given to the church many years ago for a very spiritual purpose. This was back when the church was a wonderful place for the people in the villages to gather together. The church served as a social, political, and spiritual place. People came to Mass, which at that time, was done in Latin (until Vatican II came along). When people sing in Latin or musical tones, it is very powerful, because it gets through all of the limited thought forms, and into deeper levels of the subconscious – accessing insights beyond belief systems.

As described above by Dr. Candice Pert, PhD, energy and vibration go all the way to the molecular level. She states that we have 70 different receptors on the molecules and when vibration and frequency reaches that far they begin to vibrate. Moreover, she observed, “as they begin to vibrate they sort of touch each other, and tickle each other, and they play and mount each other.” It’s this whole energetic dance ritual, at the cellular level, that opens the chromosomes and exposes the DNA to the frequencies. When we do toning, drumming, chanting, or tuning forks – it can be a way to direct energy for transformational purposes.

Vibration and sound can be used, like most things, either with positive intention or negative intention. Used negatively, it’s nothing more than control and manipulation. Most of the world has been built upon control and manipulation by the way we communicate thru language. A lot of different texts, such as the Bible, talk about the importance of just making Sound—whether it’s chants, drumming, or speaking in tongues (such as the charismatic fundamentalists do), they are just different ways that people are accessing deeper levels of themselves. I suggest to you that the Solfeggio Tuning Forks are an even purer ways of doing that with positive intention.

When Dr. Joseph Puleo was researching the tones, he was directed to a Monsignor at a university in Spokane WA, who was head of the mediaeval department. Following a 20 minute conversation, the

“Can you decipher Mediaeval Latin?’
‘Absolutely!’
‘And you know the musical scale and everything?’
‘Absolutely!’
‘Well then, could you tell me what ‘UT - queant laxis’ means?’
After a brief pause, the Monsignor quipped, ‘It’s none of your business’
Then he hung up.”

Additionally, as Dr. Puleo researched the tones further, he came across a book on Gregorian chants by Professor Emeritus Willi Apel who “argued that the chants being used today were totally incorrect, and undermined the spirit of the Catholic faith.”1 Moreover, Professor Apel reported that “one-hundred fifty-two chants were apparently missing. The Catholic Church presumably “lost” these original chants. The chants were based on the ancient original scale of six musical notes called the Solfeggio.”1 Trust me, nothing is lost, it’s just neatly put away; however, they cannot hide from the masses what is energetically placed within the Soul.

According to Professor Willi Apel,1 “The orgin of what is now called Solfeggio…arose from a Mediaeval hymn to John the Baptist which has this peculiarity that the first six lines of the music commenced respectively on the first six successive notes of the scale, and thus the first syllable of each line was sung to a note one degree higher that the first syllable of the line that preceded it. By degrees these syllables became associated and identified with their respective notes and as each syllable ended in a vowel, they were found to be peculiatly adapted for vocal use. Hence “Ut” was artificially replaced by “Do.” Guido of Arezzo was the first to adopt them in the 11th century, and Le Marie, a French musician of the 17th century added “Si” for the seventh note of the scale, in order to complete the series.”

Further research states that, “Pope Johannes later became a saint - Saint Iohannes - and then the scale was changed. The seventh note “Si” was added from his name. “Si” later became “Ti.” These changes significantly altered the frequencies sung by the masses. The alterations also weakened the spiritual impact of the Church’s hymns. Because the music held mathmatic resonance, frequencies capable of spiritually inspiring mankind to be more “Godlike,” the changes affected alterations in conceptual thought as well, further distancing humanity from God.” In other words, whenever you sing a Psalm, it is music to the ears. But it was originally intended to be music for the soul as well or the “secret ear.” Thus by changing the notes, high matrices of thought and to a great extent well being, was squelched. Now it is time to recover these missing notes.”1

I’d heard of do, re, me, fa, so, la, ti, do. I particularly responded to it whenever I hear that song by Julie Andrews from “The Sound of Music.” I literally have a “brain cell firing” as it is engraved into my brain, and I see her coming over the mountain in the movie. I didn’t realize this was actually a second, modified scale. The original Solfeggio scale was actually: UT, RE, MI, FA, SO, LA.

Looking at the definitions of each of the original syllables, using hidden entries from Webster’s Dictionary and the Original Greek Apocrypha, I have determined that these original frequencies can be used for: Turning grief to joy, helping the person connect with their Source to bring forth miracles, DNA repair, connecting with spiritual family, solving situations & becoming more intuitive, and, finally, returning to spiritual order.2 Through music these tones can assist all the channels in staying open and keep the life force (the Chi) literally flowing thru the Chakra System quite freely. Is this is what the six electro-magnetic frequencies were to accomplish that were put into “lost” hymns and Gregorian chants?

I think we are living in a tremendously wonderful time, and rather than seeing the glass as “half empty,” I see it as “half full.” Rather than accepting “CNN’s perspective” of the world view, it’s about finding perspective thru the vision of your own heart. It is about change and transformation of mankind to the next level of evolution. We, as Spiritual Light Workers, have made ourselves accessible at this time, by Divine Appointment, to be here to help those in humanity who choose (it’s all based upon irrevocable choice) to stay, or to go. Those who have chosen to stay will come into our lives, and we have already agreed to assist them.

It’s all about assisting other people. It’s not to be their “Healer,” but to assist them in knowing who they are and connecting with their true Source. It is about providing an atmosphere of non-judgement, a Sacred Space, for the purpose of healing themselves. We should be continuously teaching while assisting people. The old paradigm teaches us to keep the information among the professionals. The new paradigm is to share the information, and empower the client. Everyone you work with—whether it’s Reiki, Massage, Tuning Forks or other modalities you are using, you should feel that you’ve empowered that person, so they can extend this information to someone else. Healing has become about our evolution by reconnecting our additional strands of DNA. Healing is also about assisting the person in restoring themselves to a state of “Spiritual Wholeness.”

1 “Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse” by Dr. Leonard Horowitz, p. 345-6
2 Ibid.
3 From “Man’s Cosmic Game” by Guiliana Conforto

The 3, 6, and 9

As we look at the six original Solfeggio frequencies, using the Pythagorean method, we find the base or root vibrational numbers are 3,6, & 9. Nicola Tesla tells us, and I quote: “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.”

John Keely, an expert in electromagnetic technologies, wrote that the vibrations of “thirds, sixths, and ninths, were extraordinarily powerful.” In fact, he proved the “vibratory antagonistic thirds was thousands of times more forceful in separating hydrogen from oxygen in water than heat.” In his “Formula of Aqueous Disintegration” he wrote that, “molecular dissociation or disintegration of both simple and compound elements, whether gaseous or solid, a stream of vibratory antagonistic thirds, sixths, or ninths, on their chord mass will compel progressive subdivisions. In the disintegration of water the instrument is set on thirds, sixths, and ninths, to get the best effects.”

In the book of Genesis it states that there are six days of creation. Yet many talk about the creation week – or seven days, and the Christian Bible views the number seven as the number of completeness. Why Seven? It is due to the influence of the Near Eastern culture at the time in which Jesus lived, when it was believed that there were only seven planets.

When wrestling with adding a 7th number, I was mystically drawn to an article in Discover Magazine. In his newest book, Just Six Numbers, Rees argues that six numbers underlie the fundamental physical properties of the universe, and that each is the precise value needed to permit life to flourish. In laying out this premise, he joins a long, intellectually daring line of cosmologists and astrophysicists (not to mention philosophers, theologians, and logicians) stretching all the way back to Galileo, who presume to ask: Why are we here? As Rees puts it, “These six numbers constitute a recipe for the universe.”He adds that if any one of the numbers were different “even to the tiniest degree, there would be no stars, no complex elements, no life.” (From Discovery Magazine). As some authors have speculated, could these tones have played a role in the miraculous shattering of Jericho’s great wall in six days before falling on the seventh day? Some scientists are now stating that if we have been created, we most likely would have been sung into existence.Is it possible that the six days of creation mentioned in Genesis represent six fundamental frequencies that underlie the universe? Religious scholars believe both events occurred as a result of sounds being spoken or played.

Other scientists, including the geniuses Nikola Tesla, Raymond Rife, as well as Mozart, Haydn, Beethoven, and Chladni, all must have known about, and used the concept of, the inherent power of threes, sixes, and nines. So we are dealing with three powerful numbers: 3-6-9. Everyone of the six Solfeggio Tuning Forks all add up, individually to the Pythagorean scheme of 3-6-9. In fact, because there are two sets of 3-6-9 (anagrams) in the solfeggio, they are even more powerful as these combinations serve as “portals” to other dimensions!

Just Intonation – 12 Tone Equal Temperament

As I observed earlier, another reason these Ancient Solfeggio frequencies became “lost” was because of the change in tuning practices throughout history. The standard tuning method for the past 200 years is quite different from the tuning practices dating from antiquity through about the 16th century A.D. These ancient tuning practices used a system of tuning known asJust Intonation. The tuning practice adopted for western cultures during the 16th, 17th, and 18th centuries, and used today, is known as Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament. The explanation of the fundamentals of these tuning systems is far too complex for this agenda, but the following quote from a book written by David B. Doty, titled The Just Intonation Primer, should give an idea of the confinement that music has been relegated to. “Essentially, music has been placed in a box of limitations”— as the result of the rigidity imposed by the Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament tuning standards in use today.

“Although it is difficult to describe the special qualities of Just (Intonation) intervals to those who have never heard them, words such as clarity, purity, smoothness, and stability come readily to mind. The supposedly consonant intervals and chords of (12-Tone) Equal Temperament, which deviate from simple rations to varying degrees, sound rough, restless, or muddy in comparison.”

Just Intonation can be found in many of the great Fathers of Classical Music – Beethoven and Hyden, just to name a few. They did not use this 12-tone temperament and I think that is why we have a richer experience when we hear music that was composed several hundred years ago. Classical Music based on Just Intonation gives us a different rapport with time and space and brings us into our higher chakras.

Native American chanting is many times based on Just Intonation. The chanting seems to sound monotone, but we are finding out that within the monotone sound is multi-dimensional harmonics.

How these different types of tones affect our health

Consequently, since all music in our contemporary world (from commercials, to modern hymns and symphonies) has been composed utilizing the 12-Tone Equal Temperament Scale, they all have vibrational limits. As a result, vibrational frequency of the tones of modern music can create situations such as “boxed-in thinking,” stuffed and suppressed emotions; and fear-based ” lack” consciousness—all of which then tend to manifest into physical symptoms of “dis-ease.”

This is in contrast to music created from the Ancient Solfeggio Scale, which stimulates the vibration of expanded creativity, easier problem solving and holistic health.

Again, it should be noted that although there are contemporary notes that approximate the Solfeggio tones, they are not the same frequencies as the ancient tones. Example: The Solfeggio tone, Mi. vibrates to 528 Hz. Theclosest, comparable, contemporary tone is C, above Middle C, which vibrates at 512 Hz. Our research indicates that the vibrational frequencies contained in the Solfeggio tones hold these original healing potentials.

FAQ’s:

What If I Don’t Get Headaches or Nausea?

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones. Not everyone will get it. It’s an after effect that may only effect some.

Can I listen to this as many times as I want per day?

You can. However, if you do feel after effects such as headache or nausea, please allow that to pass first before continuing to listen to it. Listening to it at least once per day for six weeks will allow you to feel dramatic changes within yourself.

Should I listen to this through headphones or through speakers?

Best results come in stereo headphone form, at least with my experience. Make sure your headphones are of very good quality that resonate sound very well, and you have it at the highest volume that you can withstand.

What area within the track should I focus on?

Concentrate on the fluctuating frequency and not the background ambience as this distracts the mind from the frequencies and the vibrations being accepted in its totality. An example of it being if you’re listening to a sort of religious chanting you would have to concentrate on the chants rather than looking at what other people around are feeling about the chants… its a distraction. This distraction is intentional as it tunes and focuses your mind on to something you need to listen but once you’re tuned your mind knows what to concentrate on.

How Do We Know If We Are Listening To The “Exact” Frequencies?

I’ve left this answer to Ravi himself:

This is Ravi

Raju. I’m the one who created the file and sent it to Brad and Blossom

Goodchild. I can understand your dilemma about the person who created

this file. So let me clear this up for one and all.

If you need to know who I am… please google “ravi raju water fuel”

and you see a whole load of pages about me. I have always been a giver

and what you see out there is a replication of a technology that could

probably make a car run on water but it would definitely increase your

mileage by 50% minimum… I free-sourced this technology over the net

for everyone to make and use and was threatened for doing so and was

asked to stop posting info on it…its all there on the net… oh by

the way the original inventor of this technology who had a car running

on water alone was assassinated in 1998 when he wanted to sell

conversion kits for every car to run on water. I didnt expect any

commercial commercial gains from the replication but was looking at a

wider perspective of cleaning up the hydrocarbon addictive mess that

the world is in as of now and this was my way of doing it …

empowering the people with the technology and healing the earth to its

pristine condition is all that matters.

Coming down to the Solfeggio Frequencies… I had know about these for

a while and know that they worked for me and had not released them till

now as I presumed that the 14th Oct lightship sighting would start the

ascension process automatically but in actuality the event had made

people aware of the possibility ascension and this is one of the way

you could start the process before their eventual arrival.

I know about binaurals. There is no use of binaurals in the track. I

have tried using them but the effectiveness of the track seemed

diminished when they were added. So all you have are the Solfeggio

frequencies and two ambience tracks running along of ocean and birds…

the ambience tracks are for distraction if the frequencies are intense

and they also give a soothing affect.

You wouldn’t feel the way you feel when you listen, if the track’s

frequency were slightly altered.. it would just be an irritating noise

and nothing else or the closest, comparable, contemporary tone is C,

above Middle C, which vibrates at 512 Hz and the third frequency of the

track is at 528 Hz (MI or Miracles) … try using a frequency generator

software for both these frequencies and see the difference for yourself

as to which alleviates you… and the way it was done in the track

improves the human reception to these frequencies.

I wanted to clear this up for everyone personally about what I am and

why i’m doing this. 2012 is when the earth’s dimensional shift would

happen and as we pass the galactic plane only those who have reached

the higher vibrations would be able to handle the shift.

Solstice - Galactic Centre Conjunction; John Major Jenkins has finally

decoded the meaning behind the Mayan Great Cycle. In his book Maya

Cosmogenesis 2012, he shows that the Great Cycle is a fifth and final

cycle in the 26,000-year Precession of the Equinoxes, except that the

Mayans measured it from the Winter Solstice instead of the Spring

Equinox. On 21/12/2012, the Solstice sun will align with the Dark Rift

in the Milky Way, which the Maya called the Mouth of the Crocodile, (or

jaguar-toad); the Crocodile Tree being the Milky Way itself. This is

the widest part of the Milky Way, and corresponds to the direction of

the centre of the galaxy. As the alignment occurs, the Earth will align

with the plane of the galaxy and pass onto the other side,** causing a

” field – effect energy reversal”, allowing us to resonate with the

source of the field. This will be the completion of the human spiritual

embryogenesis which is measured by the Mayan Long Count calendar,

culminating in a “pole shift” in the collective psyche, and the birth

of our Higher Selves. This last day of the Great

Cycle, the Maya called Creation Day.

Now I hope you have got the gist of why I wanted people to reach the

higher vibrations much earlier than the appointed date. We as a human

community or humanity should be helping each other at this point of

time most of all for what might happen in the coming years of upheaval

and change and put aside the petty differences that have been

propagated through for the benefit of some self centered and self

appointed heads of humanity.

Love and Peace to all,

Namaste,

Ravi Raju

Testimonials:

“I noticed Ravi’s Ascension Audio on the blog and I really wanted to experience it, so I went on and downloaded the file. I didn’t change the file format and I set the equalizer of my Winamp to default before I laid on my back on the bed wearing my headphones. I have to say that it was amazing. I had put the volume way up the normal as instructed and I think I do understand why. After it finsihed, I felt a bit nauseous like I was expecting and I still (while writing this message) can feel my head hurting a bit. I believe it’s positive. And I guess I did all correctly because of this feeling!…I’m excited!”

- Miikka

“Had the volume full, and I have awesome Sony headphones so I feel I experienced it well enough. Each time the sounds changed, it shocked me a bit and I kinda jumped, but then I got use to it. I came out of this at complete peace! I don’t even know how to explain it! I’m usually a pretty grumpy guy and I have a big problem with quieting my mind…..my mind is ALWAYS making some sort of chatter, usually music that’s stuck in my head…ALL THAT STOPPED! all I felt and heard was silence, calmness! for some reason I just felt like everything was OK! like everything!

oh and I also felt like my “old, negative” mind was erased! I don’t know man! like everything felt clear and all my past experiences/problems or what not…..I couldn’t even remember them or bring them up! I felt fresh and so I took the opportunity then to tell myself from this point on my mind is only going to be open to receiving positive, divine thoughts and the thoughts which I choose.”

- Raphael

Hello I downloaded this audio track because I was (bored), I didn’t expect it to work I really just had nothing better to do I was as skeptical as can be. Any how in about a week of listen to this I have been able to do the following

1. heal aches and pains with my left hand
2. see aura’s barely but I’m working on it
3. experience an over all increase in awareness, and some ESP like abilities are (beginning) to emerge.
4. the ability to establish and empathetic link with plant life (no joke I really thought i was going nuts when this started to happen)
5. contact the spirit world, I just had an hour and a half long talk with a spirit who died in japan’s tokugawa era.

Any how I just wanted to say thanks for posting this audio

- Alex

Coincidentally, just a few days into listening, I was wearing my headphones, and the tones coming from them were a magnet to my 6 year old son. He put his head right up to the headphones to listen. I asked him if he wanted to listen, and he said yes. So he listened for the full 9 and three quarters minutes, sitting quietly.

Now the amazing thing about this is that my son has autism. He doesn’t speak much - he has a great diffuculty getting the words together and out. I personally noticed after he listened to 2 sessions that he started to voluntarily speak more. His brain must be unifying at the junction points (hopefully dislodging the mercury in the process!!)

- RealityCheck (saviorsofearth.ning.com)
"
A zašto je stranica nestala...ne znam

Pozdrav

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned jan 18, 2009 10:32 pm 
Član foruma

ok, downloadao ja taj fajl za slušanje iz čiste znatiželje, da čujem kaj tu ima...

ja inače nisam od ljudi okrenutih prema yogi, meditaciji, vegetarijanstvu i tak tome slično....

nakon prvog slušanja, ono niš posebno osim zaključka da zvuk nakon par minuta djeluje vrlo smirujuče i razbistrujuće (nebih to mogao nikak pobliže opisati ) kaj sam želio pustiti još jednom i vidjeti kak to izgleda u Audacity-u

a nakon drugog slušanjai imam osjećaj/doživljaj da mi se dlan ljeve ruke izrazito jako ali i ugodno žari???
Za mene vrlo neobično :?: :!: #-o

uglavnom, kak u prethodnim postovima piše da isto treba upražnjavati duže vremena, a mene zainteresiralo, pa ak bu kaj zanimljivo ja postam :D

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pon jan 19, 2009 11:24 am 
Član foruma

da...nego taj audio format kad ga skineš zauzima preko 100 mb,kolko to vremeneski sve traje,i kaj je samo jedan file za skinuti?

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pon jan 19, 2009 11:46 am 
Član foruma

Ono što sam skinuo sa stranice koje više nema je trajalo oko 9 minuta. I da to je bila samo ta jedna datoteka.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pon jan 19, 2009 12:03 pm 
Član foruma

stanks je napisao/la:
Ono što sam skinuo sa stranice koje više nema je trajalo oko 9 minuta. I da to je bila samo ta jedna datoteka.

da...pogledaj kolko mb ima ovo kaj je kin93 stavio...mislim da bi trebalo biti više file-ova još je negdje bilo napisano da je svaki frekvencijski raspon odnosno file za nešto drugo...pa ak ima netko na kompu ili zna otkud bi se moglo skinut nek stavi link ili file-ove na rapidshare...

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pon jan 19, 2009 12:10 pm 
Član foruma

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5EO2WUC5

Filename: Ravi's AscFreq(01) Less Ambience.wav
Filesize: 98.41 MB
Description: Solfeggio Ascension Frequencies

to je link na jedini fajl koji sam ja našao; dakle ima 98,41 MB, u trajanju od 9.5 minuta, u .wav je formatu jer da, navodno, mp3 previše "reže" frekvenciju.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pon jan 19, 2009 12:25 pm 
Član foruma

a nakon malo potrage i ovaj fajl, koji upravo skidam....
http://rs145.rapidshare.com/files/17272 ... s__02_.wav

više o "kompoziranju" tog novog fajla na:
http://www.2012evolution.com/community- ... f=26&t=486

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pon jan 19, 2009 5:45 pm 
Član foruma

Dvojka je ambientalnija i nekako lakša. Mada mi pomalo smetaju ona pucketanja, pa se ne mogu potpuno opustiti. U svakom slučaju vrijedno. :)

@Sayon sve ide u paketu, ne može se rascjepkati za skidanje :(

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pon jan 19, 2009 10:30 pm 
Član foruma

hvala metuzalem...sve ide u paketu,to je u redu,ali se istovremeno mijenjaju svakakve frekvencije,a negdje na ovom topicu je opisano za što koja frekvencija služi,jedna je za strah i depresiju,druga za sreću,a te frekvencije idu jedna za drugom u tih 9 i pol minuta...?!

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: sri jan 21, 2009 3:04 pm 
Član foruma

skinuo sam isto pa ću probati,zanima me samo to jel se moraju imati posebne slušalice odnosno kvalitetne zato što imam slušalice,ali obične su,pa ako netko zna više da napiše.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: sri jan 21, 2009 8:00 pm 
Član foruma

daco je napisao/la:
skinuo sam isto pa ću probati,zanima me samo to jel se moraju imati posebne slušalice odnosno kvalitetne zato što imam slušalice,ali obične su,pa ako netko zna više da napiše.

bolje su kvalitetnije,ja ti za onaj I - doser imam velike Sonyeve,ak si čuo kaj je to...mada se nadam da je ovo bolje...

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pet feb 06, 2009 12:36 pm 
Član foruma

još malo zanimljivih linkova s istom tematikom

http://www.utqueantlaxis.com/

http://www.solfasound.org/Sounds/07%20U ... 0Fibris%20[Hymn].mp3

te prilicno temleljito rasclanjivanje solfeggio frekvencije; između ostalog poveznice na krugove u žitu te te Edwarda Leedskalnina i Coral Castle
http://forums.abrahadabra.com/showthread.php?t=2108

Isto mala tehnička napomena; isprobao sam na razlicitim kompjuterima i razlicitim slusalicama, one male kaj idu drito u uho nisu dobre jel dolazi do krčenja ili totalnog izobličenja zvuka kao i u slucaju jeftinije zvucne kartice te raznih inih kombinacija.
Čini se da su ove frekvencije prilicno tehnički zahtjevne za izvoditi na elektronickim uredajima, moj mp3 i mp4 playeri uopce nisu to stanju reproducirati iako uredno vrte ostale .wav fajlove.

Inace meni je danas 20 dan slušanja i doista ima jedna zanimljiva statistički nevjerojatna pojavnost al o tome više kad bude punih 6 tjedana

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 30 post(ov)a ]  Stranica 1, 2  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 74 gostiju.