Prijava

Korisničko ime:   Šifra:   Automatsko prijavljivanje  

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 46 post(ov)a ]  Stranica 1, 2, 3  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Tehnologija
PostPostano: čet feb 10, 2005 11:16 pm 
Administrator

Ovdje bi mogli ubacivati nove stvari koje saznamo o tehnologiji.

Eto za početak:

:wink:

Device Sees Through Walls

slika

Troy Hurtubise has done the seemingly impossible with his newest invention and defied all known rules of physics, he says. The Angel Light—Hurtubise claims the concept came to him in a recurring dream—can reportedly see through walls, as if there was no barrier at all. That’s not all, though. So impressed Hurtubise, 41, said the device detects stealth technology. And he’s done the tests to prove it, with the covert help of scientists at the famed Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Hurtubise said. If that’s not enough, Hurtubise also said the French government sent representatives to North Bay to witness a demonstration of the Angel Light. Hurtubise said the reps were so impressed... (read more to see photos)

...with the eight-foot long device they paid him $40,000 in cash to put the finishing touches on it.

The French, Hurtubise adds, have also agreed to pay him a “substantial” amount of money for the technology if it passes rigorous tests in France.

“They couldn’t believe what they saw,” Hurtubise said. “One of them told me it was as if I’d discovered a new universe.”

slika

Gary Dryfoos, a consultant and former long-time instructor at MIT, said "there's a Nobel Prize" for Hurtubise if the Angel Light really performs as described. "There are laws of physics waiting to be written for what he's talking about," Dryfoos said.

The French aren't the only ones interested in Hurtubise's innovations. BayToday.ca has obtained documentation confirming that the former head of Saudi counter-intelligence, who asked that his name not be used, has been in regular contact with Hurtubise regarding the Angel Light, fire paste, and the Light Infantry Military Blast Cushions (LIMBC).

Ultra-wideband technology While Hurtubise’s claims appear, on the surface, to strain credulity, he has now placed himself miles ahead in the quest by high-tech companies to invent something that will do the same thing.

slika

Motorola Inc. for example, has set its sights on emerging technology that could allow first responders and Special Forces to see through building walls, the Washington Technology Web site reports.

Camero Inc. an Israeli firm founded by technology and intelligence veterans, received $5 million from Motorola and other investors to develop portable imaging radar that uses ultra-wideband technology to create a 3-D picture of objects that are concealed by walls or other barriers.

Plasma light

Three units make up the Angel Light. The main unit, which Hurtubise calls the centrifuge, contains the Angel Light’s brains and includes black, white, red and fluorescent light sources, as well as seven industrial lasers.

The second unit, or the deflector grid, contains a large circle of optical glass, a microwave unit and plasma intermixed with carbon dioxide.

The third unit contains eight plasma light rods, CO2 charges, industrial magnets, 108 mirrors, eight ionization cells industrial lights, and other components Hurtubise chooses to remain tight-lipped about.

Just a dream

Hurtubise said the Angel Light has cost $30,000 to build—he sold percentages of his other innovations to finance it—as well as 800 to 900 hours of his time. He credits his subconscious with the idea.

“I had a dream about a year and a half ago as I do for most of my innovations, just a dream, and I saw it, saw the whole casing and everything, and I saw what it could do,” Hurtubise said. “I had the same dream about that three times and by the third time I had it in my head and I started to build it.”

Through the wall

Troy dreamed the Angel Light would be able to see through walls with window-like efficiency, and then built it with no blueprints, drawings or schematics. “I turned it on—that was well over a year ago—and it worked and it was really awesome.”

Hurtubise said he could see into the garage behind his lab wall, and read the licence plate on his wife's car and even see the salt on it. "I almost broke my knuckles three or four times, because it was almost like you could step through the wall," Hurtubise said.

"You could be fooled into believing that you could actually walk through the wall and go touch the car."

Across the border

Hurtubise called his MIT contacts with news of what he’d done. “They told me that I was playing with electromagnetism,” Hurtubise said. The conversation ultimately led to the discovery of the Angel Light’s other startling properties.

Hurtubise said “somebody from MIT” shipped him an eight-inch by eight-inch piece of panelling from the latest Comanche helicopter, which was built using radar-resistant stealth technology. “It’s amazing what you can get across the border on a Greyhound bus,” Hurtubise said.

Pick it up

Hurtubise was instructed to set up an outdoor track, which he did on First Nations land. He attached the panel piece to a remote control car that went down the track. Hurtubise then aimed the Angel Light at the panel and turned on a radar gun. “I was able to pick it up the panel on the radar gun,” he said.

Stopped working

But a strange thing happened to the car, once it was hit by the Angel Light beam: it stopped working.

Hurtubise returned to his lab and began testing the Angel Light on other electronic items including portable radios, TVs and a microwave over. “They all stopped working,” Hurtubise said. He duly reported this to his MIT contacts. "They said 'Troy, this is unbelievable.'"

To the ground

Hurtubise purchase a remote-control plane for $1,800 and took it and the Angel Light to a flying field on the way to Powassan. He directed the Angel Light beam toward the sky and started the plane flying. "On the first loop it came around, passed through the beam of light and fell right to the ground,” Hurtubise said.

Peeled it back

Hurtubise continued testing the light on other materials and discovered it could also see through other metals including steel, tin, titanium and, unlike Superman, lead. As well the beam also penetrated ceramic and wood.

The Hurtubise put his hand in the light beam. “I could see my blood vessels, muscles, everything, like I’d taken an Exacto knife, cut into my skin and peeled it back,” Hurtubise said.

Bad stuff

Soon after, Hurtubise discovered the Angel Light had devilish side-effects.

He lost feeling in the finger of the exposed hand and began suffering an overall malaise. “MIT told me every time I turned it on there must have been splash-back hitting me,” Hurtubise said. A test on a tank of goldfish was even more disturbing.

“I turned the beam on it and within minutes all the goldfish died,” Hurtubise said. “That’s when I realized there was a Hyde effect, as in Jekyll and Hyde, and I dismantled the whole thing.”

Walked on water

He didn’t reassemble it until the French called him after seeing a Discovery Channel program about the LIMBC.

Hurtubise believes the Hyde effect can be taken out, but by others who have far more expertise than him. In the meantime Hurtubise believes that after 17 years inventing, his ship may finally have come in with France.

"My brother told me the only way I'd be able to sell any of my innovations is by walking on water," Hurtubise said. "Well, I think I've just walked on water."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Written by Phil Novak
BayToday.ca

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: čet feb 10, 2005 11:21 pm 
Administrator

Ancient India and Egypt: Extraterrestrial Technologies

Evidence of very advanced technologies thousands of years back in India and Egypt is becoming evident as we reclaim the realms of technology. The number of temples in India is so large; it is impossible to believe that they were created with primitive technologies. Some of the Indian temples have been replicated by the contemporary rich industrialists of India. But it took enormous amount of resources and thirty years or more to complete even a part of the same. That gave rise to the concept what technology did the people in India and Egypt possess that made so many of these structures possible. Granite is one of the hardest materials known. The Ancient Egyptians and Indians could cut it from the bedrock... (read more)

slika

...and shape it as if it were wood. Granite is very heavy yet the Ancient people of Asia could manipulate blocks weighing 50 tons into position 180 feet above ground level, having already moved it 600 miles from its quarry. They could drill and sculpt granite yet we are told the only tools available at the time were made of copper.

slika

In the 21st Century, with the best of modern science, we cannot duplicate the achievements of the Ancient Egyptians and the Indians. We do not understand how they worked or why they created what we see in Egypt and India today.

These were people who lived at the dawn of our known history using work methods we would find very helpful today if only we knew what they were.

slika

A group of Indian and Egyptian scientists recently investigated jointly these magnificent architectures. They found something that made them really astonished. The structural foundation and load bearing architectures are exactly same. The inner granites not exposed to weathering and atmospheric friction retained their sharp edge. These edges are just impossible to create unless laser type or even more advanced technologies were used.

Literature in both the countries point towards Gods from the “Heavens”. In Indian epic Ramayana, a bridge connecting India to Sri Lanka was created over the ocean to carry soldiers and war supplies to Sri Lanka. Even today that kind of effort is impossible to achieve with 21st century technologies.

slika

According to historians in Egypt and India, the two countries were not in touch with each other. What really created all these miracles and similar coincidences so many years back? Scientists are slowly concluding it is possible that Extra-Terrestrial “Gods” were involved in creating these structures all over the world.

The Mayan and other civilizations that could understand the meaning of "zero" and "infinity" also had similar structural foundations.

There is a theory that human beings evolve together in parallel all over the world. But that does not answer why the structures created by people in different continents thousands of years back will have similar foundations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Written by Sunder Sen

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: čet feb 10, 2005 11:29 pm 
Administrator

Zanimljivo... vrata za MIND CONTROL ???

First Cell Phone Sends Conversation Through Your Head

Japanese telecom carriers, pioneers of Internet-capable and picture-snapping handsets, have now come up with the world's first mobile phone that enables users to listen to calls inside their heads - by conducting sound through bone. The TS41 handset, manufactured by electronics firm Sanyo, was put on sale by the Tu-Ka cellphone group this month, drawing healthy demand from customers who want to hear calls better in busy streets and other noisy places. The new phone is equipped with a "Sonic Speaker" which transmits sounds through vibrations that move from the skull to the cochlea in the inner ear, instead of relying on the usual method of sound hitting the outer eardrum. (read more to see photos)

slika

With the new handset, the key to better hearing in a noisy situation is to plug your ears to prevent outside noise from drowning out bone-conducted sounds.

If the user holds the handset to the top of the head, the back of the head, cheekbone or jaw and plugs his or her left ear, the call will be heard internally on the left side.

It is the first time that the bone conduction has been used in cellphones although the technology has been available for fixed-line phones in Japan, mostly for elderly people, for the past two years. The Tu-Ka group has launched a major advertising campaign for the new cellphone, featuring a young woman and a X-ray image of her skull using the handset.

A spokesman at Tu-Ka Cellular Tokyo said it was too early to declare the TS41 a success, but retail store clerks said they were seeing a healthy demand for it. "We have lots of inquires from young women thanks to the television commercial," said Tomoyuki Harasawa, a sales consultant at a Bic Camera consumer electronics store in Yurakucho, central Tokyo.

"The actual buyers are mostly businessmen in their 30s and 40s," Harasawa said. "We sell four to five TS41s a day, a good figure for Tu-Ka, which lags far behind rival mobile operators" such as DoCoMo and Vodafone.

The cellphone is priced at 7,800 yen (73 dollars) each at the discount store. "I don't know if this is going to be a big hit, but it will be possible for Tu-Ka to raise its market share since this high-profile handset has improved its brand recognition among consumers," Harasawa said.

Tu-Ka firms belong to Japan's second largest telecom carrier, KDDI group. But Tu-Ka subscribers account for only a small percentage of the market, far less than the roughly 20 percent for the "au" brand in the same KDDI group and the more than 50 percent for industry leader DoCoMo.

Customers who examined the new phone on the Bic Camera sales floor had mixed reactions. Masaya Iwata, a 31-year-old accountant, said the product was interesting but he was not sure if he would buy it because he uses his mobile less and less for talking.

"I use my mobile for picture-taking and e-mailing rather than having conversations," he said. Japan's top mobile phone carrier NTT DoCoMo launched "i-mode" phones in February 1999, offering Internet surfing, e-mailing and video watching on mobile handsets.

And J-Phone, now rebranded Vodafone to underline that it is controlled by the British-based telecoms giant, launched picture-taking handsets in November 2000. Nearly every new mobile handset in Japan now has a built-in digital camera enabling users to send images taken with their mobiles via e-mail to other handsets or computers.

Tomohiro Abukawa, a 34-year-old hair stylist, said he liked the bone-conducting phone, noting railway stations and streets were often too noisy to talk. "I may get this as it is also small," he said.

But one woman in her 20s said she found the phone "scary." "Isn't this bad for your health?" she asked. Another woman, in her 30s, said she was interested in the cellphone but was self-conscious.

"What troubles me is that I may look weird if I'm talking with the phone pressed between my eyebrows," she said.

By Yahoo News

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: čet feb 10, 2005 11:32 pm 
Administrator

Tiny Motor 250x Smaller than Hair Created

Scientists in the United States say they have made a motor that is more than 250 times smaller than the human hair, a breakthrough in the new frontier of nanotechnology. The gadget comprises a gold blade attached to an axle made from a carbon nanotube whose ends are anchored to two silicon dioxide electrodes. Voltage flows through the electrodes and down the conductive nanotube to rotate the blade. Three other electrodes — two placed either side of the axle, one underneath — provide additional voltage control, so that the speed of the blade, its direction and position can be governed precisely. (read more)

slika

The arrangement, so tiny that it has been imbedded in a silicon chip, is not the smallest nanoscale device in the world; that title belongs to experimental "bio-switches" made from molecular DNA and driven by chemicals. But, said the inventors, it offers several advantages. As an electrical-mechanical device, it can tolerate wider temperature ranges, operate in a vacuum and cope with harsher chemical environments than its "bio" equivalents.

Nanotechnology is an eagerly researched area because of the potential it offers for the next generation of miniaturized devices in communications, consumer products and medicine.

Scientists working with electromechnical systems have met with frustrations, for conventional metals and plastics can throw up unexpected performance problems when they are sized down to microscopic size.

That explains a surge of interest in carbon nanotubes, a new material comprising long, resilient chains of carbon atoms that conduct heat and electricity. The research, led by Alex Zettl of Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in Berkeley, California, is published in Thursday's issue of the journal Nature.

The invention is important because it proves that electromechanical devices can be made on such a small scale using simple, elegant sources to drive them. Up until now, nanoscale motors have needed help from large and cumbersome external sources, such as lasers and magnets, in order to operate.

The invention has several potential outlets, said Zettl.

The blade could act as a switch in next-generation communications, working as a rotating mirror for laser signals. It could also act as a tiny propeller to drive fluids.

AFP

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: čet feb 10, 2005 11:34 pm 
Administrator

Steps Towards Real Teleportation: Researchers Report

A noted group of Austrian scientists yesterday reported the first long-distance demonstration of "quantum entanglement" through open space -- a baby step toward possibly someday sending objects to distant places in "beam-me-up-Scotty" transport machines and performing other science-fiction marvels. Quantum entanglement is a strange phenomenon -- Albert Einstein called it "spooky" -- and it underpins research on a new generation of ultra-powerful quantum computers, unbreakable codes and other revolutionary technology. It has even lent credence to ideas like teleportation, in which an object disappears in one place and reappears in another.(read more)

slika

The original "Star Trek" television series popularized the idea, with Scotty, chief engineer of the starship Enterprise, beaming people through space.

"Being able to preserve quantum entanglement over large distances is a very important development in the possibility of using quantum mechanics to transfer information in a coded form from one place to another, and toward quantum computers," said Dr. Lawrence M. Kraus, a physicist at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland who wrote the book, "The Physics of Trek."

"However, alas, we won't be transporting ourselves anytime soon. All of this relies on creating and preserving very specially prepared quantum mechanical states. And unfortunately, we are not such states."

He got no argument from Dr. Markus Aspelmeyer, the scientist who headed the Austrian research group at the University of Vienna that wrote the report, which was published online yesterday by the journal Science. Aspelmeyer described communication systems and ultra-secure codes as the most likely practical applications of the work. "In the long run, the additional utilization of satellites might allow such quantum communication schemes on a global scale," he said.

"Quantum" refers to the world of the ultra-small -- the invisible particles that make up atoms. Subatomic particles behave in strange ways, following different rules from objects in the visible world. Quantum rules say that when two particles are put into the same state, or condition, they stay connected forever. They continue to mirror each other's condition, no matter how far they're separated. What's done to one affects the other instantly.

Both particles might start with a positive electric charge and then be separated by a billion miles. But if the charge in one is changed to negative, so is the other's, in virtually the same instant. Somehow, the information travels from one particle to the other faster than the speed of light.

Physicists term the phenomenon "quantum entanglement." It's a key research topic among both academic scientists and organizations like IBM, Hewlett-Packard and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, which hope to use it in new communications and computing systems. Aspelmeyer's group demonstrated that particles of light, or photons, remain entangled and communicate their states through the open air over a distance of almost a half-mile.

Scientists previously demonstrated entanglement between particles separated by short distances, or connected by fiber-optic lines. Existing communication lines can carry photons for only limited distances, making open-air entanglement the best hope for global communication systems, Aspelmeyer explained.

Moving quantum information around also has potential in super-powerful computers because a quantum particle can exist in an infinite number of overlapping states at the same time. They could be used like mini-parallel computers, each solving one part of a tough problem, with the results combined to produce a solution.

Written by Michael Woods

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: čet feb 10, 2005 11:36 pm 
Administrator

Work On Quantum Computer in Progress

Scientists have "entangled" two sub-atomic particles separated by about a millimetre, a feat that might pave the way for powerful quantum computers in the future. When two particles are entangled they are somehow connected because the fate of one depends upon the other, no matter how far apart they are. Sounds weird - even Einstein never quite came to terms with it. Entangled particles may be useful to make logic circuits for computers that have a far greater capacity and speed than today's machines. Published in the journal Science, the results represent the latest advance in a broad scientific effort to apply properties of quantum physics to the creation of a new generation of supercomputers. (read more)

slika

Quantum entanglement (QE) describes the situation when the fates of two or more particles become bound together. A change in one entangled particle results in an instant change in the other particle, no matter how far away it is - even if it is at the opposite end of the Universe.

Of course, it is not quite a simple as that. The phenomenon is linked in a deep way to the fundamental properties of matter and the nature of observing and measuring reality. It really bothered Einstein, especially since the concept that a change in one particle was somehow communicated to the other faster than the speed of light - nature's ultimate speed limit. He called it "spooky action at a distance".

He believed there was something profound in the phenomenon and that buried in its seeming absurdity lay something that could overthrow quantum mechanics - a successful theory of the way the Universe behaves on the atomic and sub-atomic level.

Einstein was not alive when, in the 1970's, physicist Alan Aspect carried out an experiment that showed QE was real and could form the basis for the computers, not of tomorrow, but of the day after.

Today's computers are limited by the speed of electrons as they move around integrated circuits. In the future, computers that use light instead of electrons will be faster. But, in a way, even lightspeed may be supplanted because of the curious properties of entanglement.

According to some, a computer based on quantum entanglement would not be bound by those limits as it would use "spooky action at a distance" instead of electrons or photons.

A quantum computer would have to "entangle" quantum bits - or qubits - over significant distances. However, particle entanglement has only been observed on the micrometre (millionth of a metre) scale so far.

Now, Andrew Berkley and colleagues from the University of Maryland, US, have entangled two qubits inside a silicon chip over a distance of 0.7 millimetres - a thousand times greater. A millimetre does not sound like the opposite ends of the Universe but it is significantly closer to the scale needed to build quantum mechanical computer components.

"Entanglement is essential to quantum computing because it is the linked quality that builds more information into quantum bits than is possible with classical computing bits," says Andrew Berkley.

"Our current findings, which build on the work of many others, moves us further along the road towards a quantum computer," he adds.

BBC News

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: čet feb 10, 2005 11:56 pm 
Administrator

Oprostite radi dužine, izgleda jako zanimljivo...

UFO Propagation - by Paul E Potter

The prime examples of this technology are the aerodiscs detailed in the Andreasson Affair books (see fig.1). The main branches of physics involved are;

MAGNETOHYDRODYNAMICS

FLUID DYNAMICS

ELECTROCHEMISTRY

VORTICAL IMPLOSION

ELECTROKINETICS

PLASMA PROPULSION PHYSICS

slika

These aerodiscs are composed of three parts; top half interior, top half metallic shell (which acts as both a positive electrode and a capacitor), and the bottom half (which is a very effective asymmetric generator that propagates electromagnetic energy)(see fig.2).

slika

Aircraft such as those described by Bob Lazar and other experiencers will also be mentioned in a separate page (see Electrokinetic UFO page).

slika

In the hollow toroid an electrolytic fluid containing metallic particles is propelled, inside its insulating walls, in a clockwise rotation so as to induce extremely high voltage electrostatic charges (see fig.3). This is by interface charge separation, laminar charge separation, and triboelectric charging (of the different types of conducting and dielectric substances) within the fluid as it is moved (see note 1).

As the high intensity charges build up the more conductive metallic suspensoids in the insulating fluid move toward the inside of the sharp-pointed circumferential edges (by dielectrophoretic motion to where the field intensity in the liquid is at its highest) (see note 2) (also see Non-uniform Electric Fields page).

The fluid’s composition should be such that it will create a polarized electric field; is insulating (so as to prevent current leakage between electric poles), and that it creates a magnetic field perpendicular to the flow of the fluid.

Movement of the liquid can be produced in several ways; one of which involves a TT Brown concept using a simple rod as one electrode submerged in the liquid surrounded by a hollow conical electrode, and using the reaction of the fluid in the resultant non-uniform electric field (see his US patents 3,267,860 and 3,196,296). Present research into the electro-kinetic effects produced when an insulating fluid is subjected to an electric field is called electrohydrodynamics, and as an effect has been around a long time; indeed, Michael Faraday made note of it as a ‘violent motion’ back in the 1830’s.

slika

Set up within and around the toroid is a reaction known as the Lorentz Force which intrinsically governs how the accumulating charges and magnetic field lines interact with each other (see figs.4 & 4a). Because of this interaction of forces the electric charges generated by the movement of the fluid inside the insulated structure polarize, and one pole (negative) will situate itself about the top half of the toroid, concentrating mainly inside the top inner edge and inside the top outer edge (see Electrolytic Flow page). The other polarity of electric charge (positive) will concentrate itself inside the sharp-pointed lower inner edge of the toroid (or arced-toroid see note 3a). All three edges, of course, denote the whole of their circumferences (which, for a forty foot diameter toroid, is a large capacity).

Toroid's Structure

For the toroid and the upper shell of the ufo some metals used in their construction are similar to the metals found on earth, but the structuring process that the metals have gone through is wholly unconventional and involves some sort of electrical orientation of its molecules to enhance a 'directional' conductivity. The late Colonel Philip J. Corso (in his book "The Day After Roswell") alluded to US Army R&D research into the ET Tech of molecular alignment of metallic alloys. As did the scientific lab tests performed on the Roswell metals delivered to Art Bell (who used to host the US radio talk show Dreamland) in that they have 60 times more pos ion content ("Glimpses of Other Realities - Vol 2" Linda M. Howe p19) (see note 3).

While electric charges cannot be conducted from the charge-accumulating fluid directly through the toroid walls and edges there will be a capacitive effect which will accumulate charges of an opposite polarity, on the outside surfaces which will correspond to the inner ones in intensity and location. This ‘diffuse layer’, as its called, of electric charge, occurs most effectively when the liquid is moving, and the faster the liquid moves the more pronounced will be the separation effect of its electric ions from the ions in the differently moving diffuse layer outside (see note 4).

In this respect the charges that accumulate outside in the space around the lower INNER edge of the toroid in its diffuse layer, that encircles the base disc assembly, would be NEGATIVE. And the charges accumulating around the outside of the whole of the OUTER circumference of the toroid would be POSITIVE. The result being much the same as dipolar electrodes - building up between them electrostatic field lines and a potential magnetic field around those lines (see note 5).

Inside the craft, over the top horizontal plane of the toroid, which also forms the lower face of the radial planar guide, the induced electrical charges react with the toroid’s magnetic field so as to form a horizontally rotating field of polarized (positive) ions. This revolving positive field reacts with the normal air outside the craft to initiate an inflowing of polarized and neutrally charged air which, as soon as it passes through the craft’s circumferential duct and over the toroid’s electrically-charged outer edge, becomes positively ionized from the effect of sharp-edge ionization (see figs.6 & 7). Also, it should be noted, that as the inflowing air passes through the duct its specially designed curved surface acts as a constrictor to speed up the air flow (as per aerofoil dynamics) – thereby creating a low-pressure area inside the duct. As will be seen below this is but one of various mechanisms to create a low pressure area so as to pull large amounts of air into the center.

slika

This increase in the circumferential duct’s peripheral potential correspondingly increases the oppositely-charged potential of the fluid on the inside of the toroid (by way of the capacitive effect).

As can be seen from the illustrations (see figs.6 & 7) the top surface of the radial planar guide is also the base and floor (or main deck) of the upper ‘operations’ section of the craft, and would be made of laminated metal that shields the upper section from the electrostatic fields (by Faraday Effect) and to some degree the electromagnetic fields generated by the toroid below.

When the magnetic fields begin to resonate the flux lines will create electrical eddy currents over the under-face of the floor surface, so that a skin of charged particles will circulate around the surface (in conjunction with the other circulating fields). The base can be capacitively coupled (or directly coupled) to the upper outside dome-shell of the craft so as to enable the metallic dome to acquire an outside positive charge (see fig.5). The dome itself can be made to store a tremendous amount of electrical energy, over it's whole surface area, if it is structured as a capacitor (ie laminated with very thin layers of insulating/dielectric material – the thinner the more enhanced will be the capacitive effect – in between various layers of conducting materials) (see note 6).

slika

Bi-Polar Sphere-Sets

The central rotating assembly is made up of four bi-polar sphere-sets held equally spaced in a metallic plate or disc. The disc is formed in such a way as to fit inside the perimeter of the inner lower edge of the toroid, so as to be able to rotate freely with the sphere-sets, but to also form an electrostatic coupling (and when appropriate an electrokinetic coupling - see fig.11) with the charges on the lower edge of the toroid. This base disc also has a small diameter emission hole at its center.

slika
slika

The small and large spheres are specifically constructed so as to accumulate large amounts of electric energy (see fig.8). They can, for this purpose, be made from dielectric* glass doped with paramagnetic particles (or diamagnetic quartz structured with different mass particles or sections). These are spherical and smooth-surfaced to prevent stray leakage of their accumulated charges (the ratio of size of which corresponds to the ratio of charges accumulated throughout the craft – as will be seen below) (*see Dielectrics page).

Holding the two spheres apart is a moulded insulating neck-frame (again smooth-curved) that also holds, with insulating arms, a rotating glass/quartz wheel which is smooth curved so as not to provide any current path to leak away charges (see note 7).

The arm and wheel of each of the four bi-pole sphere-sets locates the whole central assembly within the toroid and the wheels allow it to turn along the inner concave wall so that the sphere-sets can be rotated about a vertical axis on an even plane.

Accumulator Reactor

Because the inner assembly of the base-disc and four sphere-sets, and its relationship to the inner concave-curved center of the toroid, can be likened to the plates and dielectrics of a capacitor, it can be seen that the electric charges distributed around it respond wholely to the movement of charges accumulated in, and around the outside perimeter of, the toroid.

slika

In fact, the whole craft behaves, moreover, as a multi-sectioned capacitor with multiple oppositely-charged interfaces (see fig.9 electronic circuit); whereupon, when a charge is increased or decreased at any one section all other sections will correspondingly undergo charge increases and decreases through the various interfaces. It is, by definition of its action, an accumulator reactor.

Ufo structure pays special attention to shapes; in that sharp edges move electric energy whilst curved shapes and more especially smooth-surfaced spheres store electric energy. Charge density being inversely proportional to radius of curvature. There is very little about a ufo that is 'for show' or superfluous and it seems that every curve every edge has a special function (see fig.10).

The four large lower spheres accumulate charge from the pointed inner bottom edge of the charging toroid, while the top small spheres attract to their surfaces electric charge from the pointed inner top edge of the toroid, although this effect is more enhanced as the central sphere assembly actually rotates, as explained below.

The large spheres are used to feed electric energy into the small spheres. For, as in electrostatics if two spheres, one large and one small, are inter-connected by a conductive link (thin wire) or even a semi-conductor so that both spheres are at the same potential, then the intensity of charge on the small sphere will be much greater than that of the large sphere (ie density is inversely proportional to radius of curvature), and that if the larger sphere were negatively charged then the outer (upper) curve of the small sphere would correspondingly be negative, while the inner (lower) curve of the small sphere will be positive (or rather - less negative). These small-and-large-sphere sets follow the same principle, and it is for the same reason that the small spheres inside these ufos have been seen to glow intensely bright with energy. Another beauty of these configurations, particularly with the use of quartz, is that they don’t conduct their charges away - they accumulate it - and so there will always be an attractive force exerted between the diffuse charges of the toroid and these spheres (see note 8).

With this established electrical relationship in mind the small-large sphere assemblies can more conveniently be termed bi-poles or bi-polar sphere-sets, simply to distinguish them as having different electrical configurations between top and bottom (as will be explained further below, neither sphere will be predominantly negatively or predominantly positively polarized).

That these dielectric spheres are said to pulsate with light, of all colours of the rainbow, is indicative of the electrical energy of the atoms and molecules from the surrounding air being pummelled and stressed, to the point where electrons as they get thrown out of their normal energy orbits and jump in and out of higher bands exhibit all sorts of changes. This throwing off of coloured photons is only the visual effect of extreme ‘Fermi level’ energy-exchanges of when electrons are accelerated or decelerated. The higher the colour up the spectrum (ie blue-white) the more energy exchange that is being exhibited. A ufo will therefore glow red or orange at ‘low revs’ and progress through yellow, green and blue ‘through the gears’, to be ‘flat out’ pulsating a bright-white light – and it will cruise with a bluish-white haze around it (see note 9) (see Witnessed page) (see Explosion Almost page).

By remarkable ingenuity the locating wheels rotate through an area of the inner wall of the toroid (ie the mid-section of the concave curve) which, electrostatically, has very little accumulation of charge anyway because of it’s hollow curvature, and which corresponds to the area of neutralisation of charge in the center of a fluid flow by Lorentz Forces.

The base disc, as well as holding the four bi-poles, has to impede and constrict the lower magnetic field of the toroid, so as to direct the flux lines through, or mainly through, its central hole. This then, would not be made of the same construction as the toroid shell, and would be made of a non-magnetic metal such as an aluminium alloy – and perhaps even of the exotic magnesium/bismuth layered combination found in the remnants of one of the downed Roswell ufo’s (for some excellent investigative research on this material see "Glimpses of Other Realities Volume 2" by Linda Moulton Howe pp11). Interestingly, bismuth does have the sort of qualities needed as it does exhibit what is called ‘lag current’ when pulsed currents are applied to it at very low frequencies and in a strong magnetic field (see note 10); indicating that it has capacitance. Bismuth also has a high atomic mass, and of course a Hall effect resistance or diamagnetism. Either way, a non-magnetic material while not able to prevent all the magnetic flux lines from penetrating through it, will convert some of the flux to a rotating electric field (ie eddy currents *) over it’s surfaces (see figs.11 & 4), which will supplement the action of other charged particles spinning around the large lower spheres by other interactions, and these rotations will coalesce into a flux-constricting force. The base disc metal could also be laminated on its outside with insulating material (*see note 11).

slika

slika

Centralised Vortex

slika

Several factors compound to ensure that a large amount of polarized air is sucked (see fig.12) into the central concave chamber. As mentioned above, when the toroid’s magnetic field is moving some of its flux lines, particularly the outer ones, will come into contact with the circular under-face of the upper radial planar (see figs.13 & 14 & 15) and will transfer their energies to that surface metal and induce electric currents in and around that non-magnetic material. This induction will react with
slika
the ‘diffuse layer’ charges from the top flat surface of the toroid, and while also reacting to the radial non-uniform magnetic field (perpendicular to it) will move in a mostly rotational direction, toward the area of the highest magnetic flux density – in the center. And with the electrical and aerodynamic relationship between the outer duct (through which fresh air is sucked and ionized with positive charge), and the base disc area which is negatively charged, there will be a drawing inward, towards the center, of the heavier positive air ions (by electrophoresis)(see Non-uniform Electric Fields page) and neutral air ions (by dielectrophoresis); and a generally curving of those motions as they react electrically to the converging magnetic field lines - that will have also induced a ‘spinning axle’ of lighter-mass electrons (also ionized from the air) at the center – to which the positively charged air will be drawn. And finally, by the laws of induction, when the conducting fluid is rotated around the toroid a circulating electric fluid will be induced in direct response to it, at its center in the axial plane, as a result of the interaction between the non-uniformity of magnetic flux lines generated by the original fluid and the 'magneto-phoretic' movement of the charged particles of its diffuse layers and the ionized air sucked in through the circumferential duct – and that the intensity of the induced fluid current will be significantly greater in response to the higher flux density in the center...

slika
The result is a very intense revolving mass of air and charged particles, which is all the while sucking in more of the same tangentially (see fig.16) from the atmosphere outside; and as it is centralized about the center-hole so it creates its own magnetic field lines, which extend downward through the center-hole, out the bottom of the craft, and after panning out and up through the air, then return inward into the circumferential duct area, converging along the radial guide and squeeze down through the circulating negative charge to force their way back through the confines of the central hole.

As will be seen below, this revolving cyclonetic field, or vortex (see Vortex page), will be further constricted and its power further amplified by additional electrical fields still yet to be set in motion around it, within the central chamber.

But already, the congestion of magnetic flux lines and electric field lines, and the continual inflow of polarized and ionized air and particles – all of which are being drawn into this central chamber area is quite remarkable.

It will be noted that, with all these energies pouring into the central chamber there are only two ways out:
One is back the way they came in – along the radial planar guide and through the circumferential duct completely against the incoming flow; or,
Two, through the small hole in the center of the base disc – which is now bottle-necked with magnetic flux lines that would normally inhibit any passage through it of electrically charged particles for they would be forced to spin IN REVERSE at such a constriction, like a ‘magnetic mirror’, and try to shoot back up the magnetic field lines to where they had just come from. Only in this arrangement with its vortex, the vorticle polarizing forces would then almost immediately spin the charged particles downward again - to result in an oscillating motion within the confines of the internal vortex.

Central to the action of a vortex, or cyclonetic field, is its ability to create a low pressure suction area. This it does by compacting its fluid into a much smaller volume than is 'normal' (see Vortex page). If its fluid (which in this case is air) takes up a certain volume of space and a vortex revolves that mass into a space 1000 times smaller then air from further away will be drawn in to fill up that emptied space – hence the vacuum. Mostly a vortex is just a turning funnel which spurts out the bottom the densified air (or fluid) which upon ‘escaping’ normalizes again to a larger volume – and, in the case of air, with a higher pressure. So, below the center of a craft like this is created a high pressure zone – just like under a conventional aircraft’s wing.

Further, a vortex has a centripital action, or convergence, where the densation and possibly pressure ionization occurs, as the particles of the fluid are compressed together in an ever-more confining space. Densation in a vortex, if powerful enough, can alter the very balance of atomic structuring, to affect a compression of the interatomic spacing that intrinsically gives order to electron shells and energy bands. Densation is one of the very few ways of calling up the power of repulsion – which on an atomic level – is the most powerful force in the universe (see note 12).

A Vortex also performs a centrifugal action that separates very efficiently the electric charges of the atoms and molecules of its revolving fluid, be it air or liquid; the heavier particles (mainly positive) are left to slowly rotate around the mouth of the vortex while the thirty-thousand-times more agile negative electrons are whisked down the ever-constricting throat at infinite speed to establish a substantial potential difference between top and bottom (or outer and inner, respectively). As in a ‘black hole’ vortex while all and sundry is being swallowed down into ever-smaller ‘quanta’ both positive and neutral particles are actually being forced out of the mouth into the space around them.

Cycloconstrictive Fields

slika

Rotation of the central sphere assembly greatly increases the accumulation of charges on the top and bottom spheres; as the spheres turn through the toroid’s upper and lower non-uniform magnetic fields a potential difference is set up on each sphere’s surface charges between those on the center-facing curve and those on the outward-facing curve (see fig.17); this electrical potential difference, or Foucault Current, is created when a conductor is moved through a non-uniform magnetic field that has a stronger flux density on one side of the volume than the other.

slika
slika
As a result of the Foucault differential on the top spheres the inside (center-facing) curve would have a positive charge-difference and the outer a more negative potential. Complimentary to this arrangement is the charging process of the vortex, for when the central vortex is formed and it’s outer mouth-edge’s highly positive charge links with the inner center-facing sides of the top spheres an opposite potential (negative) will be induced on their outer sides as they rotate.

Now the electric field of positive ions that have been gathering on the top flat surface of the toroid becomes attracted to the negative charge on the top spheres as they rotate, each sphere pulling a division of that positive field across the air gap (with the help of the streaming action of the toroid’s top inner sharp edge)(see figs.18 & 19 & 20), and in the course of its rotation stretches its division like an elastic sheet. The four stretching sheets then are forced to coil around the outside perimeter of the central vortex (because its positive charge will repulse them), and additionally, while still being pulled electrically by each one of the top spheres, will also be repulsed from each other stretching sheet to ensure that they tighten around eachother into four separate ‘cycloconstrictive’ coils (see figs.21 & 22) (see note 13).

slika

Such are the effects of the polarizing mechanisms of the vortex, in combination with the Foucault differential charging that the top and out-facing curves of the small spheres will possess the highest intensity of negative charge, while these bipoles are rotating, particularly if some sort of electrostatic link is made with the large lower spheres so that they both obtain the same voltage pressure (see fig.8) (see note 14a).

Wave Propagation

Outside and below the craft the polarized electric charges that have been accumulating in the two concentric 'donut rings' beneath the craft are primed and ready to conduct across the insulating air gap between them (the still air normally has a breakdown field strength of 3 x 106 Volts/metre), to form an electromagnetic wave that would radiate into the air below – but they cannot conduct because of the strength of the dual magnetic fields from the toroid, which are keeping the two charges apart and, in fact, which are spinning both these electric fields around the outside shell of the toroid in the same direction (and forming a 'energy shell' on the boundary surface around the craft's shell - see note 14b).

slika

The energy release mechanisms occur when, as the cycloconstrictive fields wind around the center they get pulled into a compressive ‘wedge’ between the other coiling fields and the central vortex (see fig.23), all of which are positively charged (these coiling fields are then further

slika

tightened, by interaction with the radial magnetic field, which will tend to drive the positive charges even further round the center in an anticlockwise rotation - and any negative charges clockwise toward the outside). The compression results in repulsion – and just like a tightly coiled clockwork spring when its link suddenly snaps – the fields break loose and recoil in the reverse direction (see fig.24).

Obviously, all this is happening very rapidly and repeating itself in a fraction of a second. The large amounts of stored-up energy within each of the four cycloconstrictive fields of ionized particles now create a reverse-electromotive-force (back-emf against the toroid’s magnetic field) as the electric fields traverse the radial planar wave guide and radiate out through the circumferential duct.

But with the internal REVERSAL and change in electric pressures, indeed, the change of polarities, between inside center and circumferential duct the 'plasma' of ionized atoms and molecules are then further accelerated outward because the 'electrodes' that make up the planar wave guide have become OPPOSITELY CHARGED and so their convergent force, as mentioned above, is now divergent throughout the radial planar wave guide.

By capacitive coupling and the reverse-electromotive-force the reversal of polarity in the diffuse layers around the toroid (both inside the ship and below outside) causes the toroid's internal charges to reverse and the toroid's magnetic field to momentarily collapse and reverse. Because of the capacitances and inductances in this electric circuit the toroid will continue to reverse and collapse, to oscillate, in concert with the rest of the electrical reactions in the accumulator reactor - just as would a 'tuned circuit' (see note 15).
slika
In fact, the radial planar guide, is exactly like a waveguide for a fairly specific range of wavelengths, because it has two planar electrodes (about 12 cm apart) with an alternating potential difference between them, and a radial magnetic field moving parallel to the two planar surfaces, so that the accompanying electric field would pass through the waveguide perpendicular to the magnetic field and perpendicular to the top and bottom conductors (see fig.25). The whole structure would transform the 'plasma' into a transverse, ever-expanding ring of energy - an electromagnetic wave of energy.

The beauty of this system is that although the initial charges are generated by the toroid, strictly speaking they never actually leave the craft – because the charges propagated in the outgoing electromagnetic wave are INDUCED charges taken from the surrounding air. It doesn't expel its own energy - it expels the diffuse layers...

Electromagnetic Propulsive Forces

slika
(see fig.26)(see note 16) (see UFO Plasma Engine page). One possibility is that the whole seething mass of plasma expands out of the craft at almost the speed of light and then reacts to the magnetic field 'frozen' inside it by vibrating in a highly energized kinetic state. This effect would be similar to the propagation of an electromagnetic wave but while the electric field and the magnetic field frozen inside the plasma resonate, the continually changing magnetic field is creating an ever-expanding electric current inside the plasma. And while this interaction is taking place a third, vector force, is producing an expanding 'force wave' of energy into the outside air, thereby completely transforming the electromagnetic energy into kinetic propulsive energy - thereby providing to the ufo (see animation 'ufo thrust').
slika

Radio Wave Propulsive Forces

Another possible source of electric power propulsion comes from propagating the energy as radio-frequency micro-waves through it's planar waveguides which are configured in the millimeter frequency range... especially as UFOs have been detected radiating a microwave frequency energy field (see Microwave Propulsion page).

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: sub feb 12, 2005 11:48 pm 
Administrator

Anti-gravity and us

Are you sitting down? Good, because this is going to blow your mind. This item is going to sound like a bad reject from conspiracy publications like Nexus or New Dawn, or an X-Files fanzine. It isn't. The indisputable fact is that both the US and the UK are putting serious money into anti-gravity research with military aerospace applications. The only question is how far it is from operational status. There is informed speculation that it is already used in the American B2 bomber. I believe that access to this potentially revolutionary and obviously highly secret technology, perhaps via the JSF/F35 fighter program... (read more)

slika

...could be behind the otherwise (in my view) inexplicable level of support given Bush over Iraq by Howard and Blair.

For the record I am a mechanical engineer who spent over two years at a British Aerospace guided missile R&D site in the early 1980s and have continued to take a strong interest in aerospace technology. I am a member of ASRI (Australian Space Research Institute). I am not a crank.

The most puzzling aspect to me of the American obsession with invading Iraq even without UN sanction is the continuing support provided by Tony Blair and John Howard. The USA's reason is obvious; to gain control of a major oil supply as insurance against increasing instability in Saudi Arabia. (If it's about human rights and weapons of mass destruction, why the kid gloves treatment of North Korea?)

One could stretch to say that Blair has the interests of BP and the half-British Shell oil companies, but if it comes to a vote in the Commons he could well be rolled. However nothing apart from blind loyalty seems to explain the support given by Australia, and even with a conservative government there are rumblings from Howard's back benches and a population largely opposed.

So why are Blair and Howard, both consumate political operators, taking such a huge political risk for a war that no-one but the Americans want, which could destroy the structure of international law and result in both the UK and Australia becoming international pariahs?

My hypothesis is the supply of information from the United States that is so secret it is only known to the very highest levels of government and is of such strategic importance that it is worth taking such risks.

My initial thoughts were that the US was blackmailing both leaders over continued supply of intelligence information gained from the Echelon system via the UKASA agreement. But that could have been done at any time over the last couple of decades. However, the current timescale however coincides interestingly with the crucial development phase of the F35/JSF fighter aircraft program...

The JSF (Joint Strike Fighter), which is front-runner to replace the RAAF's F-18s and F-111s in what would be our largest ever defence order, is quite unlike any previous supersonic US fighter project available for foreign allies. Unlike the earlier F104 Starfighter and F16 Falcon programs, there will be no generalised offset agreements, by which foreign manufacturers will be able to supply components to the whole program. Technology transfer in the JSF will be very tightly controlled, with only the UK (developing a version to replace the Harrier jump-jet) so far as an inner partner.

Australia is trying hard to get on board, with (according to a local TV news item some months ago) three firms in Canberra alone tendering for parts of the project.

There is a precedent for Australia sucking up to a larger power in the hopes of gaining access to its advanced weapons technology; the agreement given to conduct British nuclear tests on Australian territory in the 1950s in the hope of getting transfers of British atomic bomb technology. (See Dr Wayne Reynolds' book "Australia's bid for the Atomic Bomb"). In turn a major theme of this book is the use the UK made of its own program as a bargaining chip to get access to US atomic technology.

The July 2002 issue of the British magazine Air International had an article entitled "JSF UK - more than just an aircraft" by one Robert Hewson which deals with the JSF program, particularly the extensive participation of British companies (notably BAe Systems and Rolls-Royce) in its development:

"One reason the US is keeping such a tight hold over the industrial elements of the JSF is the thorny issue of "stealth" and how to control access to the classified stealth technologies which are built into every aspect of the JSF design. The US and UK have a special (and classified) agreement that allows the two countries to share data on common stealth research, but all other discussion of the subject is closed. The question of how the US will supply this sensitive set of technologies to other JSF customers goes unanswered - but the underlying message is that the US is reluctant to do so and that somehow there will be different standards in JSF "stealthiness" between friends, good friends and others."

So we know there is a sweetheart classified deal between the US and UK over stealth technology in the JSF, and that apparently the full stealth technology will not be supplied to outside customers. Why couldn't it cover other highly classified technology as well? What if this other US-UK technology was so revolutionary that the inner partners' versions of the JSF would have a massive advantage over anything else in the air for years to come, something that could give them a colossal and unassailable strategic advantage, as great as, perhaps, the atomic bomb?

There is such a technology on the horizon: anti-gravity. Yes you read that right! Both the US and UK are publicly running research programs investigating anti-gravity under such headings as "propellantless propulsion". The UK effort, run by BAe Systems, is called Project Greenglow (see bbc for an overview), while in the US Boeing is running an anti-gravity program in its Phantom Works (Boeing's equivalent of Lockheed's legendary Skunk Works) in Seattle (see janes). In addition, NASA is looking into overlapping areas under the "Breakthrough Propulsion Physics" project (home page nasa). (An interesting selection of links on anti-gravity links, albeit with the odd crank, can be found at eskimo). How far away is anti-gravity technology? It may already be operating...

Towards the end of an otherwise routine article on aircraft propulsion in Air International in January 2000, reprinted at aeronautics, well-known and highly respected aviation writer Bill Gunston speculated that the American Northrop B-2 Spirit heavy bomber already uses some form of anti-gravity technology:

"I have numerous documents, all published openly in the United States, which purport to explain how the B-2 is even stranger - far, far stranger - than it appears. Most are articles published in commercial magazines, some are openly published US Patents, while a few are open USAF publications by Wright Aeronautical Laboratory and Air Force Systems Command's Astronautics Laboratory. They deal with such topics as electric-field propulsion, and electrogravitics (or anti-gravity), the transient alteration of not only thrust but also a body's weight. Sci-Fi has nothing on this stuff."

What really put the cat among the proverbial pigeons was a feature published in a March 1992 issue of Aviation Week & Space Technology, entitled "Black world engineers, scientists, encourage using highly classified technology for civil applications". For the first time in open literature, this article explained how the B-2's sharp leading edge is charged to "many millions of volts", while the corresponding negative charge is blown out in the jets from the four engines.

"Take-off thrust of the [B2 engine] F118- 100 at sea level is given as '19,000lb (84.5kN) class' by Northrop Grumman and as '17,300lb (77.0kN)' by the USAF. These are startlingly low figures for an aircraft whose take-off weight is said to be 336,5001b (152,635kg) and which was until recently said to weigh 376,0001b (170,550kg). Aircraft usually get heavier over the years, not 20 tones [sic] lighter. Even at the supposed reduced weight, the ratio of thrust to weight is a mere 0.2, an extraordinarily low value for a combat aircraft."

In other words, Gunston is implying that the B2 is seriously underpowered unless there is some means of reducing its mass or of increasing its lift beyond that provided by conventional aerodynamic means.

"Other writers have commented on the size of the B-2 wing and noted that its stealth depends on the huge black skin being made of RAM (radar-absorbent material). This, say the physicists, is 'a high-k, high-density dielectric ceramic, capable of generating an enormous electrogravitic lift force when charged'." So is this why the B2s cost US$1 billion each?

Gunston's article is controversial, (an interesting discussion on it in the rec.aviation.military Internet newsgroup is archived at google under the title "B-2A and electrogravity") but there is a precedent for a radical, cost-is-no-object, highly classified US military aircraft using two major sets of new technologies, one secret and the other VERY secret.

The legendary Lockheed A12/SR71 "Blackbird" reconnaissance aircraft was increasingly declassified in the late 70s/early 80s, with major details released on the structural and propulsion technologies that enabled that incredible aircraft, one of the great masterpieces of aeronautical engineering, to cruise at Mach 3. What wasn't declassified until several years later, long after the F117 stealth fighter had been unveiled, was the fact that it was also a stealth design! While stealth took second place to speed, the fact was that stealth elements were a major factor in the airframe configuration, design of which dated back to the late 1950s, twenty years before stealth technology was even mentioned by the US government.

Another example is the even more legendary North American P-51 Mustang fighter of World War 2. For years its outstanding performance was explained by its "laminar flow" wing technology (also used in the B24 Liberator bomber).

Shortly before former senior manager and engineer at North American Aviation, Lee Atwood, died a few years ago he wrote articles for a couple of aircraft magazines (see, for example, airspacemag) giving the real explanation. Using a phenomenon known as the "Meredith Effect", the Mustang's characteristic under-fuselage duct for the engine's radiator was so shaped internally that the heat from the radiator converted it into, effectively, a low-temperature ramjet, thrust from which at high speeds offset most of the drag produced by the radiator in the first place! Not even the servicing crews knew that this was the true function of the duct design!

We know that the JSF/F35 will incorporate a high degree of stealth, like the B-2, with the degree of stealth apparently varying between inner and outer customers. However, stealth is relatively old-hat; the F117, the first stealth aircraft, turns up regularly at air shows, much of the US 70s and 80s stealth program has been declassified and the general principles, if not specific applications, of stealth technology are now well-known in the unclassified world. I can't see it being worth risking the fall of the UK or Australian governments.

So are Howard and Blair playing a very high-stakes game to gain access to a revolutionary military technology more secret, more important, than stealth, one that's perhaps being pioneered on the US-only B-2? Like anti-gravity technology only available to the select inner partners of the JSF/F35 program? And has the US threatened to boot them out if they don't toe the Bush line on Iraq? http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/01/ ... 50248.html

by Malcolm Street, Canberra "

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned feb 13, 2005 11:37 pm 
Administrator

Evo malo i čipovanja ljudi: ( užas )

Brain Chip Reads Mind

slika

An pill-sized brain chip has allowed a quadriplegic man to check e-mail and play computer games using his thoughts. The device can tap into a hundred neurons at a time, and is the most sophisticated such implant tested in humans so far. Many paralysed people control computers with their eyes or tongue. But muscle function limits these techniques, and they require a lot of training. For over a decade researchers have been trying to find a way to tap directly into thoughts. In June 2004, surgeons implanted a device containing 100 electrodes into the motor cortex of a 24-year-old quadriplegic. The device, called the BrainGate, was developed by the company...
(read more)

slika

...Cyberkinetics, based in Foxborough, Massachusetts. Each electrode taps into a neuron in the patient's brain.

The BrainGate allowed the patient to control a computer or television using his mind, even when doing other things at the same time. Researchers report for example that he could control his television while talking and moving his head.

The team now plans to implant devices into four more patients.

Brain waves

Rival teams are building devices to read brain activity without touching neurons. Neural Signals, based in Atlanta, has patented a conductive skull screw that sits outside the brain, just under the skull. Other researchers are developing non-invasive technologies, for example using an electroencephalogram to read a patient's thoughts.

But BrainGate's creators argue that such techniques only give a general picture of brain activity, and that the more direct approach allows more numerous and more specific signals to be translated. "This array has 100 electrodes, so one can theoretically tap into 100 neurons," says Jon Mukand, an investigator on the team based at the Sargent Rehabilitation Center in Rhode Island.

This makes the technology faster and more flexible, he argues. "It's far more versatile when one can get a larger number of neurons."

But Stephen Roberts, an engineer at Oxford University, UK, who has worked on brain-computer interfaces, says the field is still waiting for a breakthrough. "We have to make something that works robustly and without a lot of patient training," he says. "Most of these devices work well on a small subset of patients, but there's a long way to go before getting them to work for the general population."

Written by Roxanne Khamsi

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned feb 13, 2005 11:57 pm 
Administrator

Gle ovo: opet malo građevina od kamena... ali lijepo oblikovanog da si to ne možemo zamisliti... a i tu je slika cijevi ( bas refleks kod zvučnih kutija ), a one služe za rezonanciju zvuka... a možda su sve to sagradili zvučnim rezonancijama i njihovim usmjerivačima ??? Hehehe... ? Znate li vi što se sve može učiniti sa zvukom? Može se npr. i rezati kamen... a i mnoge lijepe druge stvari...

More On Ancient Stone Technology

Everybody who has traveled to Egypt, Mesopotamia, South America and many more places has seen it: the astonishing craftsmanship of these ancient stoneworkers. The precision fit of large stoneblocks is eminent in both the Old and New World. It is hardly imaginable, that all of this should have been done by pure manual work alone. The same applies to the smaller, but shurely not less perfect artefacts, like stone bowls, vases etc. The Mesoamerican cultures had a special affinity with obsidian, a very brittle volcanic glass. They used it for a variety of (mostly ritual) objects. An Aztec craftsman made these earplugs, which put our belief in manual work to a tough test... (read more to see photos)

slika

They are polished to a thickness of less then a millimeter and completely symmetrical. The perfect geometrical shape and the somewhat small difference between the tube's diameter and the diameter of the flanges make them rather unusual. They're supposedly made with tools like bamboo drills, stone chisels and sand as an abrasive. I wonder, how often the poor man had to start over...

Some years ago, a group of enthusiastic researchers (lead by Roger Hopkins, a stonework professional who has done several of these experiments) carried out a small scale experiment in Egypt, regarding the building of a pyramid with a base of a few meters across, which is in itself a respectable project.

But then they stated, rather boldly in my opinion, this could have been the way, the big ones had been build. Although they were cautious enough to use the word "could", translating the results of the experiment into a project a hundred times larger, seems careless and overconfident to me.

In Southamerica, the same mistake was made. In an attempt, to explain the astounishing fit of the Inca stone walls, like this one in the city of Cuzco, incorporating the famous "stone with 12 angles",

slika

the reaserchers experimented with a technique to copy the shape of the top stone to the one beneath it. This involved some quite dangerous methods to hold the top stone in an elevated position, in midair, so to speak, which did well with stones of 30 cm across. What they couldn't provide, was an idea, how to bring it into practice with these stones, some of them more than 3 meters tall:

slika

Sacsayhuaman is believed to have been a fortress. The interesting thing with these walls is that the builders took every measure to make the stones fit to an almost ridiculous degree of perfection in the most difficult shapes, while the front is rough and covered with deformations that make them look unfinished. That can bring up the idea, that these walls have been build in a much different way.

Professor Davidovits from the Geopolymer Institute in France has found a possible answer to these riddles. He asks if the Egyptian Pyramids at Gizeh have been build with a construction technique widely used in our time: Are Pyramids made out of concrete?

It seems ridiculous at first glance, but it solves a few nasty problems that couldn't be solved yet with the established theories. For instance: how did the pyramidbuilders in Egypt manage to haul the stones up to the summit, where the workspace is reduced to virtually nothing? All those man had to stand somewhere.

In short, his theory is that the 2 million blocks of limestone that make up the core of the pyramid of Chufu (Cheops), have not been cut into shape, but the limestone was solved in water, brought to the building place in small portions and then the blocks were cast in situ.

Even more interesting are his ideas on the precision-fit Inca walls: He puts forward a technique to soften the stone by use of acid plant extracts! Before you start laughing, take a closer look:

slika

detail from one of the walls of the Sacsayhuaman complex. Many stones show strange impressions or scrape marks, as if the surface has been soft during tooling. (Take also a closer look to the picture above). Just take a square piece of wood and push it in soft clay. You will make impressions just like these!

slika

The great wall at Ollantaytambo, Peru. Observe the third large stone from the left with its long scrape marks and the large flat impression at the top edge of the second stone from the right

slika

Ollantaytambo, Peru Soft stones could also explain the precision fit. The stones would settle by their own weight and the weight of the ones on top, thereby squeezing into any gaps.

The protrusions could be formed by making marks in the support structure that would be necessary to prevent uncontrolled movement of the material at the outer face of the wall. It is sometimes mentioned, these protrusion were made to hold gold plating or to tie ropes to for handling. Unfortunately, they would work insufficiently for either use and are too randomly placed. Fact remains: we don't have a clue:

slika

Puma Punku complex at Tiahuanaco, Bolivia. The approx. 1cm wide groove with inside a set of equidistant holes is one of many features there, who are so hard to explain, that the whole site is virtually hushed up by the archaeological community.

slika

Its just a few hundred meters away from the famous site of Tiahuanaco, but almost never mentioned. If not advanced machining in ancient times is the key to the mystery, then the cast stone theory could provide some answers. It would not be difficult to build a mold with a strip and pins in it, which had to be removed after hardening of the stone...

Read the rest of this article here: http://members.tripod.com/~kon_artz/cultures/stonetec.htm

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pon feb 14, 2005 12:08 am 
Administrator

Evo i malo dijelova sa NLO-a...

Results Of Tests on Roswell Metal

In 1996, Linda Moulton Howe, UFO investigator and author, submitted a piece of metal to biophysicist W. C. Levengood, of Grass Lake, Michigan, for analysis. The metallic fragment is alleged to have come from the debris field of the famous Roswell, New Mexico UFO crash of 1947. “From Electron Microscope and EDS (Electron Dispersive Spectroscopy) studies it was shown that the metal was composed of contiguous layers of pure bismuth (Bi) and layers of magnesium (Mg) containing between 2-3 percent zinc (Zn). The Electron Microscope images disclosed that Bi layers are in the range of 1-4 microns thick and the Mg layers 100-200 microns in thickness. When examined in cross section...(read more)

slika

it was apparent that the layers were not smooth and straight but rather contained micro-undulations.

“One of the visits during Linda’s Odyssey was at the Carnegie Institute, Department of Terrestrial Magnetism, where she arranged for an Ion Microprobe – Isotope analysis of the Bi/Mg sample. In the final report by Dr. Erik Hauri, there are two findings, which stand out as being highly anomalous.

slika

1. The Bi/Mg sample gave a rate of emission of Mg (+) ions, which was over 60 times the rate from the pure Mg metal standard.

2. In the Bi layer the isotope ratio of mass, 208/206, was 2.72. It was pointed out that this ratio is consistent with the known isotope composition of lead (Pb).

“The presence of lead in the Bi layer was suggested as being due to some type of contamination. This, however, can be eliminated as cause of this unusual isotopic ratio in Bi, the reason being, no Pb was detected in the EDS studies. This ion probe work indicates unusual molecular structures in both the Bi and Mg layers. Therefore, it can be concluded that the make-up of this material is far from the ‘standard’ compositions.”

Further studies at Levengood’s Pinelandia Biophysical Laboratory in Grasslake, MI, uncovered other anomalies connected with the strange metal. Levengood noted a chemical reaction in the sample when subjecting it to a “Charge Density Pulse” test (CDP). The method employed was via a patented device developed by himself and Dr. John L. Gedye for the purpose of detecting very subtle, self-organized groups of “charge density pulses” which are within all living systems.

(*) “Further evidence of a possible chemical reaction became apparent when a very active bubble formation was noted within about three minutes after introducing a 90 mg. Bi/Mg sample into the water. If indeed a chemical reaction is taking place we have another very anomalous situation. The Handbook of Chemistry and Physics lists Bi, Mg and Zn as being insoluble (non-reactive) in water.

“Repeated trials of placing the Bi/Mg samples in water consistently disclosed the presence of bubble emission within a very short time after submerging in water. It was surprising to find that bubble emission continued for days. Since the bubbles are an indication that a chemical reaction is taking place, it would be expected that reaction products would be present in the base water.

If Mg is being oxidized, a milky precipitate of MgO particles should be formed (a very common industrial compound). Instead, the water in which the reaction took place remained as clear and free of particles as in the initial state.”

Levengood tested the metal fragment for the presence of hydrogen by putting a sample in a flask with a weak solution of acetic acid. Immediately the fragment began to bubble as in water. The top of the flask was covered with a double layer of saran wrap.

After twenty minutes, the covering was removed and a flame was introduced to the mouth of the flask. The result was a very loud, active explosion inside the flask and at the opening, indicating the presence of a high concentrate of hydrogen. This result was repeated in subsequent tests and filmed by his associate, Ms. Marilyn Ruben.

(*) “If a sample of the Bi/Mg metal is left in the weak acetic acid until the bubbling stops (usually within a couple of hours) it would be expected that reaction products would be found in the acid solution. It was astounding to find that the liquid was still as clear as when first placed in the flask and the only other visible material was very thin, black, spongy flakes from the Bi inter-layers.

This experimental sequence was repeated a number of times and in every case the results were the same. The fact that very fine Bi particles remained in the solution clearly indicates that this element acted as a catalyst in the reaction process.

“By comparing the mass of the Bi flakes left in the solution with the total mass of the Bi/Mg particle, it was determined from a number of repeat experiments that between 94% and 96% of the total mass of the original sample was still unaccounted for.”

The question, as to the origin of this strange metallic fragment, remains. Many fragments, allegedly found at the Roswell crash site in 1947, have reportedly slipped through the cracks of the Army/Air force’s tight security grid. Could this particular fragment be one of them?

W.C. Levengood observed in his thesis on the metal; “the high, active output of the hydrogen gas in these reactions, bring to mind obvious applications for use as hydrogen fuel cells. A rapid and complete reaction takes place without leaving behind reaction products which can interfere with the reaction and poison the system.”

Could the fragment in question be from an advanced hydrogen propulsion system? Was it indeed recovered from the debris field of a downed exotic craft from elsewhere in the cosmos? In seeking the answers, even more questions have been posed.

One fact that, to date, is not in question is that the unusual properties of this alloy remains a mystery to Levengood, as well as many other top-notch scientists who have examined it. An alloy comprised of different elements is not found in nature. It is forged by intelligent beings. After many years of testing, science is unable to determine the basis for this particular alloy’s composition . . . let alone duplicate it!

Written by David E. Twichell

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pon feb 14, 2005 12:38 am 
Administrator

Evo još malo o kamenju...

Ancient Levitation Technologies

The megalithic structures found at various sites around the world have generated endless controversy as to how they were built. Conventional archaeologists, who dismiss the possibility of highly advanced civilizations in the remote past, insist that they were built solely with the use of primitive tools and brute force. Some of the structures, or parts of them, could have been built in this way. However, a number of engineers have stated that some features would be difficult if not impossible to duplicate today, even using the most advanced technology. The sheer weight and size of some of the stone blocks have prompted several researchers to wonder whether... (read more to see images)

slika

... the ancient builders had mastered some form of levitation technology
The pre-Incan fortresses at Ollantaytambo and Sacsayhuaman in the Peruvian Andes consist of cyclopean walls constructed from tight-fitting polygonal stone blocks, some weighing 120 tonnes or more. The blocks used at Ollantaytambo were somehow transported from a quarry located on another mountaintop 11 km away, the descent from which was impeded by a river canyon with 305-metre vertical rock walls. The ruins of Tiahuanaco near Lake Titicaca in Bolivia include a number of blocks weighing around 100 tonnes, which were transported from quarries 50 km away.

slika

According to the local Aymara Indians, the complex was built at the 'beginning of time' by the founder-god Viracocha and his followers, who caused the stones to be 'carried through the air to the sound of a trumpet'. An alternative theme is that they created a 'heavenly fire' that consumed the stones and enabled large blocks to be lifted by hand 'as if they were cork'. According to a Mayan legend, the temple complex of Uxmal in the Yucatan Peninsula was built by a race of dwarfs who were able to move heavy rocks into place by whistling.

Legends of sound being used to lift and transport stone blocks are in fact universal. For instance, according to early Greek historians, the walls of the ancient city of Thebes were built by Amphion, a son of Jupiter, who moved the large stones 'to the music of his harp', while his 'songs drew even stones and beasts after him'. Another version claims that when he played 'loud and clear on his golden lyre, rock twice as large followed in his footsteps'. The 10th-century Arab historian Mas'udi wrote that, to build the pyramids, the ancient Egyptians inserted papyri inscribed with certain characters beneath the stone blocks; they were then struck by an instrument, producing a sound which caused them to rise into the air and travel for a distance of over 86 metres.

The achievements of the ancient Egyptian builders have caused even some fairly orthodox investigators to wonder whether levitation might have been employed [4]. For instance the roof of the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid, 200 feet up, consists of huge granite beams weighing up to 70 tonnes. What's more, the major temples on the Giza plateau -- the two next to the Sphinx and those besides the Second and Third Pyramids -- contain colossal limestone blocks weighing between 50 and 200 tonnes and placed on top of one another. The largest are an incredible 9 metres long, 3.6 metres wide and 3.6 metres high. It is interesting to note that there are only a few cranes in the world today capable of lifting objects weighing 200 tonnes or more.

The largest blocks used in any known man-made structure are found in the ancient platform beneath the Roman Temple of Jupiter at Baalbek in Lebanon. The foundation platform is enclosed by a cyclopean retaining wall; in the western side, on the fifth level, at a height of 10 metres, there are three colossal stones known as the Trilithon, each measuring about 19.5 metres long, 4.5 metres high and 3.5 metres deep, and weighing a staggering 1000 tonnes.

Dr Jarl's sketch showing how Tibetan monks were able to raise stone blocks into the air using the power of sound

The stones fit together perfectly and not even a knife blade can be pushed between them. At the quarry, half a kilometre away, there remains a fourth, even larger block, weighing as much as 1200 tonnes, the lower part of its base still attached to the bedrock. The course beneath the Trilithon contains seven mammoth stones weighing about 450 tonnes each. There are no traces of a roadbed leading from the quarry and no traces of any ramp. Nor are there any written records as to how the platform was built. According to local Arab legend, Baalbek's first citadel was built before the Flood, and rebuilt afterwards by a race of giants. The Phoenician historian Sanchoniatho stated that Lebanon's first city was Byblos, founded by the god Ouranus, who designed cyclopean structures and was able to make stones move as if they had a life of their own.

slika

The massive Trilithon at Baalbek. (The silhouetted two-storey house has been inserted for scale.)

Evidence that worldwide legends of acoustic levitation might have a basis in fact, was provided by the Swedish engineer Henry Kjellson, who in the 1950s recorded the experiences of two separate western travellers who had allegedly witnessed demonstrations of sonic technology in Tibet. Since neither of the following accounts can be verified, sceptics assume that Kjellson probably made them up himself.

During a visit to a Tibetan monastery situated southwest of the capital Lhasa, the Swede Dr Jarl was taken to a meadow where there was a high cliff to the northwest. About 250 metres up the face of the cliff was an entrance to a cave, in front of which was a wide ledge where monks were building a stone wall.

Embedded in the ground 250 metres from the foot of the cliff, was a large rock slab with a bowl-shaped depression in it. A block of stone, 1.5 metres long, 1 metre wide, and 1 metre high, was manhandled into the depression. Monks with 19 musical instruments, consisting of 13 drums and 6 very long trumpets, were arranged in an arc of about 90 degrees, 63 metres from the bowl-stone. The drums, open at one end, were aimed at the stone block. Behind each instrument was a line of monks eight to ten deep. A monk in the middle of the arc started chanting and beating out a rhythm on a small drum, and then the other instruments joined in.

After four minutes, the large stone block began to wobble and floated into the air rocking from side to side. All the instruments were trained constantly on the stone as it rose upwards at an accelerating rate and finally crashed onto the ledge. The monks continued to perform this feat at the rate of 5 or 6 stones per hour. The role of the 200 or so monks behind the instruments was unclear: one suggestion is that they used some form of coordinated psychokinesis to aid the flight of the stone.

The second case involved an Austrian named Linauer, who stated that while at a remote monastery in northern Tibet during the 1930s, he had witnessed the demonstration of two curious sound instruments which, when used in concert, could induce weightlessness in stone blocks. The first was an extremely large gong, 3.5 metres in diameter, composed of a central circular area of very soft gold, followed by a ring of pure iron, and finally a ring of extremely hard brass. When struck, it produced an extremely low dumph which ceased almost immediately. The second instrument was also composed of three different metals; it had a half-oval shape like a mussel shell, and measured 2 metres long and 1 metre wide, with strings stretched longitudinally over its hollow surface.

Linauer was told that it emitted an inaudible resonance wave when the gong was struck. The two devices were used in conjunction with a pair of large screens, positioned so as to form a triangular configuration with them. When the gong was struck with a large club to produce a series of brief, low-frequency sounds, a monk was able to lift a heavy stone block with just one hand. Linauer was informed that this was how their ancestors had built protective walls around Tibet, and that such devices could also disintegrate physical matter.

A man who appears to have gone a long way to unlocking the secrets of sound was John Ernst Worrell Keely of Philadelphia (1827-1898). He spent 50 years developing and refining a wide variety of devices that used 'sympathetic vibratory force' or 'etheric force' to levitate objects, spin large wheels, power engines, and disintegrate rock. He performed many convincing demonstrations in his laboratory for scientists and other interested observers. He attempted to put his apparatus into commercial production, but this was hampered by the fact that it had to be tuned to the bodily vibrations of the operator and also to the surroundings.

Keely built several devices to manipulate gravity. One of them was the 'sympathetic transmitter', a copper globe about one foot (30 cm) in diameter, containing a Chladni plate and various metal tubes, whose position could be adjusted by means of a knob. The globe was held by a metal stand, around the base of which projected small metal rods a few inches long, of different sizes and lengths, which vibrated like tuning forks when twanged by the fingers.

In one experiment, the transmitter was connected by a wire made of gold, platinum, and silver to the top of a water-filled glass jar. When the right chord was sounded on the strings of a zither, metal balls, weighing 2 pounds (0.9 kg), rose from the bottom of the jar until they hit the metal cap, and remained there until a different note was played which caused them to sink again. Witnesses relate how, after further experimentation, Keely was able to make heavy steel balls move in the air by simply playing on a kind of mouth organ. Using the same combination of transmitter, connecting cord, and musical instrument, he was able to make a 3.6-kg model of an airship rise into the air, descend, or hover with a motion 'as gentle as that of thistledown'. He was also able to lift extremely heavy weights by connecting them to vibratory appliances worn on his person; several people witnessed him levitate and move a 3-tonne cast-iron sphere in this way, and also make it heavier so that it sank into the ground as if into mud.

Keely was able to catalyze the vibratory force necessary to make objects move using a variety of musical instruments, including trumpets, horns, harmonicas, fiddles, and zithers, and could even operate the equipment just by whistling. One sceptic, however, claimed that Keely did not play on an instrument to set up sympathetic vibration but to signal to a confederate in another part of the building when to turn on or off the compressed air that supposedly powered his 'fraudulent' devices!

A man who in more recent times claimed to know the secret of how the pyramids and other megalithic structures were built was Edward Leedskalnin. He lived in a place called Coral Castle, near Miami, Florida, which he built himself from giant blocks of coral weighing up to 30 tons. In 28 years, working alone, without the use of modern construction machinery, he quarried and erected a total of 1100 tons. He was very secretive and usually worked at night, and died in 1952 without divulging his construction techniques, despite visits from engineers and government officials. Some teenagers spying on him one evening claimed they saw him 'float coral blocks through the air like hydrogen balloons'. It is widely thought that he had discovered some means of locally reversing the effects of gravity. From the remaining contents of Leedskalnin's workshop and photographic evidence, engineer Chris Dunn suggests that he generated a radio signal that caused the coral to vibrate at its resonant frequency, and then used an electromagnetic field to flip the magnetic poles of the atoms so that they were repulsed by the earth's magnetic field.

Written by David Pratt

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pon feb 14, 2005 9:59 am 
Član foruma

Jack987, trudis se, nema sta. Imam jedan mali prijedlog.

Bilo bi odlicno kada bi umjesto kompletnih fotografija ubacivao "clickable thumbnail", ako me razumijes na sto mislim. Nama je dobro koji imamo ISDN, ADSL i slicno, ali ima dosta ljudi s 56k pa moraju dugo cekati da se stranica ucita.

Evo, primjer da me lakse shvatis.

Na siteu http://www.imagevenue.com/ mozes besplatno upload-ati sliku do 1.5 MB velicine. URL-ovi ti se automatski generiraju, imas nekoliko izbora.

Primjer:

slika

Ovo iznad je cijela slika, ali je efikasnije i zgodnije ubaciti "clickable thumbnail".

slika

Klikni na sliku!

Ovo je samo prijedlog!

poz 8)

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pon feb 14, 2005 4:38 pm 
Administrator

Ma znam, imam ja samo 56 k, i to skoro nikad... obično 38-40 k, i ok je malo pričekat i copy-paste u word ili slično i onda čitam.

No prijedlog je DOOOOOOOOOBAAAAAAAAR !!!

Heheh, thanx.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned feb 20, 2005 6:10 pm 
Administrator

Evo zanimljivog... ima nešto i o DNA na kraju...

Atomic memory developed

slika

Imagine a CD with a storage capacity not of 650 MB but 650 million MB. Such a storage capacity is theoretically possible because of experiments using individual atoms to store data. But don't expect it soon, the gap between theory and practice is wide. In 1959 physicist Richard Feynman pointed out that all the words written in the history of the world could be contained in a cube of material one tenth of a millimetre wide - provided those words were written with atoms. Now scientists have done just that, creating an atomic-scale memory by using atoms of silicon in place of the 1s and 0s that computers use to store data. (read more)

The research is reported in the journal Nanotechnology. Scientists say it represents a first crude step toward a practical storage device in which atoms represent bits of information.

"This is proof of concept of what Feynman was saying 40 years ago," says Franz Himpsel of the University of Wisconsin. The memory created by Himpsel provides a storage density a million times greater than a CD-ROM. Atoms may be among the smallest physical things that can be used to store binary data. Their small size provided the awesome storage capacity, for example a grain of sand contains about 10 million billion atoms.

The new memory was made on a silicon surface by lifting out single silicon atoms with the tip of a scanning tunnelling microscope, gaps that represent the bits of data storage were created. Conventional data storage uses millions of atoms per bit. But while theoretically it is possible to use single atoms as storage bits in practice it may take decades to make a practical version of atomic memory.

This is because of the problems of working with individual atoms at room temperatures and the data rate at which information is put into the atomic memory, and subsequently read out again, is far too slow to be of any use at the moment.

Researchers say that an intriguing aspect of the latest work is that memory density is comparable to the way nature stores data in Dna molecules.

The Wisconsin atomic-scale silicon memory uses 20 atoms to store one bit of information, including the space around the single atom bits. Dna uses 32 atoms to store information in one half of the chemical base pair that is the fundamental unit that makes up genetic information. "Compared to conventional storage media, both Dna and the silicon surface excel by their storage density," says Himpsel

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned feb 20, 2005 6:14 pm 
Administrator

Opet bi nešto sagradili ( zvučnim ) valovima?

Radio waves could construct buildings in space

slika

Huge buildings could be conjured up in space using nothing more than focused radio waves to push individual components into place. Radio-controlled construction would get around one of the obstacles to colonising space - the need to ferry heavy construction equipment into orbit and support the people who will operate it. Narayanan Komerath, an aeronautical engineer from the Georgia Institute of Technology, got the idea from a technique called "acoustic shaping", in which sound waves are used to build solid objects in weightless environments
(read more)

Speakers in a closed chamber transmit sound waves that can push, say, plastic beads around. The beads come to rest in acoustic dead spots called "nodes", which they cannot easily escape from because the air pressure at all surrounding points is higher.

The arrangement of the speakers determines the position of the nodes, precisely controlling the shape and size of the resulting object. Once the nodes are filled, the object can be solidified with a hardener such as epoxy resin. Of course, using sound waves would be impossible in the airless vacuum of space. But Komerath reasoned that electromagnetic waves should also be able to create a force field that can push objects around.

Komerath and his students have calculated that it would be feasible to use waves to move objects with diameters smaller than five per cent of the radiation's wavelength. Light can move nanoparticles for example, while microwaves - and audible sound waves - can shift objects millimetres or centimetres across.

But the heavy lifting would be left to radio waves. Given a few months to do the job, Komerath says they should be able to assemble rocks, brick-sized or bigger, into any given shape. Later in October he will discuss his idea at a conference in Atlanta for NASA's Institute of Advanced Concepts - a think tank of the 88-member Universities Space Research Association.

As a demonstration, he suggests sending a squad of solar-powered radio transmitters to the Earth's asteroid belt and blasting one of the rocks into small pieces. Radio waves from the transmitters would then shape the resulting debris into any desired structure. Individual parts could be fused together using focused sunlight or a more conventional adhesive, forming a space where astronauts could live and work shielded from radiation.

Komerath has not yet calculated how much power you would need to run the satellite dishes, although he says "it will probably be huge". But he points out that arrays of solar cells in space could easily be kilometres across. And because such a project probably will not be feasible for several decades, solar cells may be much more efficient than they are now.

The scale does not daunt NIAC director Robert Cassanova. "We see the idea as a way to build very large structures in space economically and with a minimum of manual labour," he says. "If you're able to move materials using waves, you could eliminate the need for large numbers of astronauts and the infrastructure to support them."

If Komerath gets more funding from NIAC, he expects to have a scaled-down version using microwaves ready to fly on the space shuttle by 2009.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: čet feb 24, 2005 5:50 pm 
Administrator

NASA to Develop Space Elevator

President Bush wants to return to the moon and put a man on Mars. But scientist Bradley C. Edwards has an idea that's really out of this world: an elevator that climbs 62,000 miles into space. Edwards thinks an initial version could be operating in 15 years, a year earlier than Bush's 2020 timetable for a return to the moon. He pegs the cost at $10 billion, a pittance compared with other space endeavors. "It's not new physics — nothing new has to be discovered, nothing new has to be invented from scratch," he says. "If there are delays in budget or delays in whatever, it could stretch, but 15 years is a realistic estimate for when we could have one up."
(read more to see pic)
slika

Edwards is not just some guy with an idea. He's head of the space elevator project at the Institute for Scientific Research in Fairmont, W.Va. NASA already has given it more than $500,000 to study the idea, and Congress has earmarked $2.5 million more.

Official NASA graphic depition of the space elevator concept

"A lot of people at NASA are excited about the idea," said Robert Casanova, director of the NASA Institute of Advanced Concepts in Atlanta.

Edwards believes a space elevator offers a cheaper, safer form of space travel that eventually could be used to carry explorers to the planets.

Edwards' elevator would climb on a cable made of nanotubes — tiny bundles of carbon atoms many times stronger than steel. The cable would be about three feet wide and thinner than a piece of paper, but capable of supporting a payload up to 13 tons.

The cable would be attached to a platform on the equator, off the Pacific coast of South America where winds are calm, weather is good and commercial airplane flights are few. The platform would be mobile so the cable could be moved to get out of the path of orbiting satellites.

David Brin, a science-fiction writer who formerly taught physics at San Diego State University, believes the concept is solid but doubts such an elevator could be operating by 2019. "I have no doubt that our great-grandchildren will routinely use space elevators," he said. "But it will take another generation to gather the technologies needed."

Edwards' institute is holding a third annual conference on space elevators in Washington starting Monday. A keynote speaker at the three-day meeting will be John Mankins, NASA's manager of human and robotics technology. Organizers say it will discuss technical challenges and solutions and the economic feasibility of the elevator proposal.

The space elevator is not a new idea. A Russian scientist, Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, envisioned it a century ago. And Arthur C. Clarke's novel "The Foundations of Paradise," published in 1979, talks of a space elevator 24,000 miles high, and permanent colonies on the moon, Mercury and Mars. The difference now, Edwards said, is "we have a material that we can use to actually build it."

He envisions launching sections of cable into space on rockets. A "climber" — his version of an elevator car — would then be attached to the cable and used to add more lengths of cable until eventually it stretches down to the Earth. A counterweight would be attached to the end in space.

Edwards likens the design to "spinning a ball on a string around your head." The string is the cable and the ball on the end is a counterweight. The Earth's rotation would keep the cable taut.

The elevator would be powered by photo cells that convert light into electricity. A laser attached to the platform could be aimed at the elevator to deliver the light, Edwards said.

Edwards said he probably needs about two more years of development on the carbon nanotubes to obtain the strength needed. After that, he believes work on the project can begin.

"The major obstacle is probably just politics or funding and those two are the same thing," he said. "The technical, I don't think that's really an issue anymore."

Written by Carl Hartman
Taken from official NASA website:
Space Elevator Technology:

The Space Elevator concept is a structure extending from the surface of the Earth to geo-stationary Earth orbit (GEO). Its center of mass is at GEO such that the entire structure orbits the Earth in sync with the Earth’s rotation maintaining a stationary position over its base attachment at the equator. It is envisioned that such a structure would be used as a mass transportation system in the latter part of the 21st century for transporting people, payloads, gasses and power between Earth and space.

The above illustration for a Space Elevator concept is taken from the geo-stationary transfer station looking down the length of the elevator structure towards Earth. Electromagnetic vehicles travel the length of the elevator to transfer passengers and cargo between Earth and space. Large reels with high strength cables work back and forth to provide adjustments to the position of the geo station and an asteroid counter weight above (not shown) to maintain the center of mass for the entire structure at a geo-stationary point above the Earth. Research into the feasibility of space elevators indicates that there are Five Key Technologies for Future Space Elevator Development:

1. Nano-technology has led to the development of a carbon nanotube material that exhibits strengths 100 times stronger than steel. This material is a prime candidate for the space-segment of the space elevator structure.

2. Tether technologies developed for space transportation systems will advance new construction materials and methods in the deployment and control of long structures. The “Momentum Exchange Facility” is an example utilizing advanced tether technology.

3. Tall tower technology will foster the development of multi-kilometer height towers for commercial applications. The tallest buildings and towers today are approaching only 2/3 kilometer. Current materials are capable of heights many times taller. The “Launch Arch” is a concept utilizing this advanced technology.

4. Electromagnetic propulsion development for high-speed ground transportation, launch assist, and high velocity launch rails will advance the technology needed to travel the 36,000 kilometer length of the space elevator as part of a fast, safe, and energy efficient system.

5. Space infrastructure for transportation, utilities, and facilities out to GEO will be needed to to support space construction for the space elevator as well as space development in general. Incremental steps towards the development of this infrastructure could build a space-based economy that would eventually require the development of space elevators to support mass transportation to orbit.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: čet maj 19, 2005 10:26 pm 
Administrator

Evo jedne zanimljive spravice za mjerenje životne energije:

Experimental Life-Energy Field Meter
Model LM2

slika

Have you ever wondered what it is about living things that distinguishes them from non-living matter? Evidence from many sources today demonstrates that living creatures emanate a life-force; in fact, all matter and substance, whether living or not, contains some quantity of this force, which is not electromagnetic in nature, and cannot be easily detected by conventional methods. In the 1940s, the scientist Wilhelm Reich developed an orgone (life-energy) field meter, using high-voltage induction coils to excite a large detector plate, and was able to show the existence and quantity of life-energy charge in people, plants and various objects. Our new Experimental Life-Energy Field Meter uses a similar principle, but with modern solid-state circuitry and much lower voltages which eliminate the need for bulky induction coils as used in Reich's original apparatus.

The Life Energy Field Meter detects energy fields which enter through a special Vacuum Tube Electrode at the rear of the instrument. By moving the meter towards or away from people or objects, one can get a sense for the extent and strength of their energy fields. By setting the meter in a fixed location, and setting people or objects near to it at a set distance, one can develop a quantitative sense for the relative strength of the energy field, or note variations in the readings over time.

The instrument has five different scales of sensitivity (x1, x10, x100, x1K, x10K) through a range selector switch, with both fine and coarse controls for calibrating the meter to zero prior to making readings. The instrument can pick up human energy fields, from the hand, torso, head and other body parts, at distances of up to two feet using the exchangeable Vacuum Tube Electrode or Small Plate Electrode, or up to six feet with an optional large metal plate, which can also be used to measure the field strength of the body or of larger objects. Liquid samples and smaller objects such as fruits, foodstuffs and soil samples, may also be measured for their life-energy charge or field strength by placing them directly upon the included Small Plate Electrode, or by use of appropriate containers for liquids (see the Accessory items, below). At the most sensitive scales, the meter will pick up background charge of the atmosphere, the fluctuations in which can be output to recording devices through a provided output jack.

The Experimental Life-Energy Field Meter meter works along entirely new principles quite different from any other measuring device currently on the market. Is entirely different from ordinary "EM-field" meters. It is not responsive to electromagnetic fields, nor to static magnetic or electrostatic fields. An electrostatically-charged plastic comb or wand, for example, will show no field reactions, which is quite different from the usual voltmeter, which reacts strongly. The Life Energy Field Meter responds only to the presence of living organisms, and also more weakly to liquid water, moisture-bearing and metal-containing materials which as Reich demonstrated, are strong absorbers and reflectors of atmospheric orgone energy. The Life Energy Field Meter will, for example, respond to the field from a nearby orgone energy blanket, or orgone accumulator, with a general indication of the relative strength of charge -- however, much research is needed before we can be too declarative, beyond these general statements.

This is a first-generation research instrument, for the life-energy enthusiast, scientific experimenter or clinician interested in bio-field phenomenon.

Experimental Life-Energy Field Meter

* Field strength indicated by analog meter in relative units, 0 - 100%.
* Detects body fields at up to 2 foot distance with provided Vacuum Tube Electrode.
* Detects body fields at up to 6 foot distance with large metal plate Electrode (not included but instructions provided)
* Sensitivity selector switch, five different ranges: x1, x10, x100, x1K, x10K.
* fine and coarse zeroing calibration dials.
* Table-top instrument with easy-to-read analog meter face.
* Ideal for experiments and demonstrations.
* Instrument base has 1/4" threaded hole for standard tripod mounting.
* Operates via external DC power supply (included) suitable for North American 110 volt power systems.
* Can be operated from a 12 Volt battery for remote applications (not included, see below)
* Optional accessory kit available (see below).

Demonstrate and Measure: The strength of the human body field, the energy content of foods, water and soils, the vitality of plants, etc.

Experimental Life Energy Field Meter
With Vacuum Tube Electrode, Small Plate Electrode, and 12 Volt DC Power Supply.
Price: $299.00 Buy

Optional Large Plate Electrode
Flexible composite aluminum foil and plastic electrode, measuring 15" x 20", ideal for measurements of human body fields when the subject stands on the plate. Other large objects such as plants, fish, animals and larger water samples can also be conveniently measured. The Life Energy Meter's sensitivity to energy fields is greatly increased when this plate is used. Plugs into the rear of the Life Energy Meter. Water resistant, easily cleaned.
Price: $39.00 Buy

Accessory Labware Kit for Life Energy Field Meter
To assist in making measurements of liquids, soil samples, and other small objects. Includes:
* Ten 50 mL (1/4 oz) polypropylene beakers w/"dripless" spout, acid resistant, may be washed or steam autoclaved and reused. Graduated markings in mL and oz.
* Ten glass test tubes with black phenolic screw caps, 13mm x 100mm, holding 10 mL when filled. Tube and cap may be washed or autoclaved and reused.
* Plastic support (empty drilled 35mm film canister) for glass test tubes, to stand the tubes upright on the Small Plate Electrode
Price: $19.95 Buy

Credit for 12 Volt DC Power Supply (Foreign Orders Only)
The Life Energy Meter requires an external 12 volt DC power supply, which is automatically provided with every order. This converts standard North American 110 Volt 60-cycle line current into 12 volts DC. However, this transformer will not work in Europe, Africa, Asia and South America where the powerline current is 220 volt 50-cycle AC. Those overseas customers will have to separately purchase a 12 Volt DC power supply in their home country, adapted to their different wall plugs. These are usually easy to obtain in hardware or electronics stores. For those customers, we offer an $8 credit if they wish to NOT obtain the provided power supply. USA customers, do not select this option unless you already have your own 12V DC power supply! Click here to obtain that credit and we will ship the Meter without the power supply.
Credit: $8.00 Buy

(Forthcoming accessory items, not yet available or included - check back later on):
* Handle-Extension adapter for separated direct-immersion of the Vacuum Tube Electrode into liquid samples, and for scanning of people or objects.
* other electrodes for specialty applications.

Note: Empty 35mm film canisters make excellent receptacles for holding quantities of liquid or solid materials on the Small Plate Collector, and are usually available for free from local camera and film-developing stores.

slika
Life Energy Field Meter with Vacuum Tube Electrode mounted on camera tripod.

slika
Life Energy Field Meter with Small Plate Electrode mounted on wood platform, as used to measure field strength of liquid samples, or of the hand, fruits and vegetables, or other objects. (Glassware not included.)

Click here for some preliminary experimental reports on use of the Life Energy Meter.

Background and Description:

In 1947, Wilhelm Reich, MD published The Cancer Biopathy, detailing his research in visualizing and applying orgone energy. In this work, he described a device which he called the Orgone Energy Field Meter, which responded to living things as they were brought close to the device. The Life Energy Field Meter, developed by an electronics engineer with decades of experience in life-energy research, is based on the same principle as Reich's device and has been made into a small table-top unit.

This device is useful for many experimental applications in the scientific and health-research fields because of its sensitivity and dynamic range. Two scales are provided, one for weaker life fields and one for stronger fields. The x1 range is intended for measuring relative comparisons of living, organic and inorganic samples from humans and animals to plants and solutions. The user can then zoom in to make accurate measurements using the x10 and x100 ranges. The zero point is continuously adjustable to allow both relative percent and +/- readings, making comparisons between different samples. The x1K range allows for the detection of very weak or distant fields with stability. The x10K range is intended for monitoring the aethereal fluctuations in the surrounding space of the sensor.

The meter is provided with a Vacuum Tube sensor which is inserted into the probe connector on the rear face of the unit. A 2 sq inch "Small Plate" for objects and sample measurements is also included. A 2 sq foot "Large Plate" is also available as an optional accessory, for measuring larger objects or the entire human body, or for extending the distance by which detection can be made. Objects may be placed directly on the Large or Small Plates for comparison measurements. Human fields will be detected up to 2 ft using the provided Vacuum Tube or Small Plate Electrodes, and up to 6 ft using the Large Plate accessory. A selector switch on the rear face of the unit should be placed in the "tube" position for the Vacuum Tube sensor and Small Plate, or to the "plate" position for the optional Large Plate. Experimenters may construct their own unique electrode configurations using a standard banana plug adapter. Please note that sensitivity of the device is proportional to plate area. Plate areas substantially different from those listed above may fall out of the useful range of the device.

There are no standards for the measurement of life fields, and so the device is calibrated in percent units of full scale. A few of the possible experimental applications of this unique device are:

* basic demonstration of animal and plant life-energy fields
* measurement of the overall vitality of an individual
* analysis of food product for relative energetic content
* study of plants and prediction of nutrient requirements
* comparison of energy field strengths of liquid solutions
* scientific research into life-processes
* testing of alternate energy devices for unconventional energy fields
* experimentation with orgone accumulators and blankets

The Life Energy Field Meter contains a very weak high-frequency (10kHz), low-voltage source (~25 V at 1 microamp) which is coupled unipolarly through an AC current sensor to the probe. The probe emits a weak "displacement current" field into the surrounding space. The more that this energy field is absorbed, the higher is the reading on the meter. Reich discovered that this absorption is stronger in living things than in non-living things. Water and metal also yield high readings, and this may also be an expression of the free (not chemically-bound) life-energy charge in the substance. Many tests have revealed that his meter is insensitive to electromagnetic, magnetic, nuclear and electrostatic fields. Please note that the energy from the probe is harmless, very weak and insensible. Direct contact with the skin will not cause any unpleasant sensations.

Operating Instructions

Place the unit on a flat surface and connect the provided external DC power source to the front power port of the device (any 12 volt DC power source will do, so long as it has a good earth-ground). The provided external power supply will work in North America and other nations using a 110 volt 60-cycle power line voltage; customers in Europe and other countries using 220 volts will have to supply their own external DC power source, or use a step-down transformer to reduce the voltage -- DO NOT connect the provided power supply directly into a 220 volt system. Attach the electrode to the probe connector on the rear face of the device. Ensure that the toggle switch next to the probe is "down" for the Vacuum Tube or Small Plate Electrode, and "up" for the Large Plate. Rotate the range selector switch on the front face of the meter to the "x1" position. Adjust the coarse zero control until the meter needle rests just above "0" on the meter scale (see the "zeroing" instructions below). The fine zero control may be used to make smaller adjustments. Touch the tube with the hand and observe the needle deflection. To increase the sensitivity and sensing distance, simply switch to the next highest range and re-adjust the zero controls to place the needle in the desired starting position. To measure small differences between subjects, use the x10 or x100 ranges and measure identical parts of the body (hand, back, stomach) at identical fixed distances, with similar amounts of clothing (or bare skin), being sure to re-zero the unit between measurements. Or, observe a subject at a given distance and adjust the unit to midscale (50%), then change subjects and note the difference.

For accurate measurements, and for use of the x100, x1K and x10K ranges, it is essential that the unit "warm up" for at least 5 minutes and preferably a half hour or longer. In the first few minutes of operation, the readings will continuously increase on the highest ranges until it reaches equilibrium. Thereafter, temperature changes around the sensor may cause the plate to increase or decrease in surface area due to thermal expansion associated with all materials. These changes in plate area will be observable on the highest ranges. In order to prevent this, make accurate measurements under stable temperature conditions.

When adjusting the controls, your body field may influence the readings. Make adjustments touching only the knobs and not the instrument case, and then remove your hands to see where the needle rests.

The instrument may be mounted upon any standard camera tripod or similar handle with a 1/4" screw thread. Keep the lead wires from the power supply and recorder output away from the test or recording subjects, as they may influence the reading.

The Life Energy Field Meter is calibrated to accept external metal plate detectors of two sizes: A "Small Plate" (comes with the meter) measuring 1.5" x 1.5", for a surface area of 2.25 sq inches, may be used in the "Tube" setting. A "Large Plate" (available as an optional accessory) measuring 1' x 2', or 1.4' x 1.4' square, for a surface area of 2 sq foot may be used in the "plate" setting.

The meter will typically deflect 70% on the x1 range when the flattened hand is in contact with the tube sensor from the rear. Small solutions and plants will deflect approximately 10% on the x1 range and may be better observed on the x10 range. The hand and body may be detected over 18" distant on the x100 and x1K ranges. The Large Plate sensor will extend this range up to 6' distance. The local orgone atmospheric field will cause fluctuations which will be visible on the x1K and x10K ranges, in the VLF spectrum at less than 10 cycles per second. The recorder output is best employed to track these fluctuations, in addition to making more precise recordings of subject data. The recorder jack outputs a voltage signal of 0 - 1 Volt DC, calibrated to the analog meter display.

For Portable Use, In the Field

The Life Energy Meter can be used at remote locations, but only with a 12 volt power supply of sufficient mass to provide a proper grounding. A 12 volt battery pack or "gell cell" can be used if the negative pole is well-grounded to a thick copper wire or spike which is pushed into the ground to stabilize the readings. If a car battery is used, their may be enough plate area in the battery so that an earth-ground will not be needed.

Experimental Notes

The new Experimental Life-Energy Field Meter uses a solid-state high-frequency oscillator working at very low currents, instead of a bulky induction coil as found in Reich's original design. However, it functions similar to Reich's original meter except that it has various sensitivity selections, allowing a greater discrimination between field strengths of different objects and people. It responds with a reading to the nearby presence of conductors, in accordance with classical physics expectations, but not in any straightforward or easily-explicable manner.

Our preliminary testing has suggested the following:

Conductivity alone does not appear to be centrally important, and one cannot draw any straightforward relationships between the conductivity or mass of one metal object versus another -- variations in geometry will allow a lighter weight of metal of one shape to yield a higher reading than a heavier weight of metal of another shape. Insulators will also yield readings of significance, and combinations of insulators and metals, following the principles of Reich's orgone accumulator construction, will yield stronger readings than the readings which the individual components might predict. Orgone blankets placed on a Large-Plate Electrode yield readings which increase in proportion to the ply-layerings and energy-charge of the blanket.

Water produces uniformly strong reactions on the meter, but also in a manner not directly related to conductivity. A large chunk of iron will yield a lower reading than a jar of water which weighs much less. A test-tube filled with distilled water may yield a reading of 60% on the 10x scale compared to 80% for good spring water, while a water sample charged inside an orgone accumulator will increase the readings by from 5-20% points on the scale over a control water sample. Living water -- to use the terms of Viktor Schauberger -- from natural sources, yields higher readings than ordinary chemically-treated tap water or distilled water. Preliminary control experiments using a conductivity meter show that you can create a "dead water" sample (from distilled water and table salt) of equal conductivity to good spring water, which yields a higher reading on the Life Energy Field Meter. More significantly, living creatures such as people, animals and plants yield stronger readings than inanimate objects composed of metal, weighing just as much (ie, a refrigerator yields lower readings than a person, and a jar of water yields lower readings than a potted plant of equal weight). A large and lethargic person yields lower readings than a smaller lively person. People who work outdoors using their hands usually will give stronger hand-readings than people who work indoors doing primarily intellectual work, who instead might have a higher reading at the forehead. And your dominant hand (right-handed versus left-handed) will generally give a slightly higher reading, of around 5%, than the other hand. All of these factors reflect the generally higher levels of work-functions, which are in themselves an expression of life-energy.

We also see that fresh foods yield higher readings than the same food allowed to sit out for a period. A green leaf freshly cut yields more than the same leaf, still green, a few hours later, just as greens for your salad yield higher readings when fresh from the refrigerator, but lower readings later on, even if kept sealed in plastic to retain moisture content. A test-tube filled with whole milk or half-and-half yields higher readings than an identical test tube filled with non-fat or 2% milk. However, that is only when they are fresh. Older milks yield similar readings, no matter what the fat content, and oils yield uniformly low readings by comparison. Chilling a preparation will also restore some of its lost readings. For example, a test-tube filled with milk will yield higher readings when taken from the refrigerator, then lower readings after warming to room temperature, but the original higher readings may be restored, at least partly, by chilling it again. Also, if you hold a tube of warm milk in your hands for a minute, with the intention to "charge it up" as done by a healer, it yields higher readings again.

The Life Energy Field Meter also registers the day-to-day changes in background energy level as originally noted by Reich, and by other researchers such as Harold Saxton Burr. Working in the 1960s, Burr made graphs of changing energy levels in living trees, and in the background atmosphere as well, using sensitive millivoltmeters. He noted changes which cycled in accordance with the weather, and with lunar and sunspot cycles -- bright sunny days gave stronger readings than rainy and overcast days, while full and new moon periods, as well as the peak times of the sunspot cycle, always gave higher readings than the mid-points or low-points of the lunar and solar cycles. Burr also noted that states of disease and illness were characterized by lower bioelectrical skin potentials in humans. Reich noted similar phenomenon, in that orgone accumulators would lose their charge during rainy and overcast days, in coordination with a general lowering of energy levels at the Earth's surface. Under bright sunny conditions, his accumulators as well as people and animals would regain energy and become more active, due to the increased availability of atmospheric energy. Diurnal cycles also exist, with a peaking of energy level generally at solar noontime. Reich also noted the effects of weather, daily solar motion, lunar cycles and increased sunspot activity, very much in keeping with what Burr and Brown observed and documented in later years. For those who are serious about understanding life-energy functions in nature, and who wish to use the Life Energy Field Meter with more precision and understanding, it is important to review the published works of Dr. Reich, as well as those by Dr. Burr, and those of Dr. Frank Brown, who observed and documented similar biological energy phenomena in the laboratory.

These factors of cyclical variations in background energy charge have consequences for use of the Life Energy Field Meter. The meter may not yield identical results for identical people or objects from one day to the next, given the changing field-strengths of the Earth's overall energy field, and other factors. A person's hand that registers a reading of 80% on the 1x scale on a sunny day, might register 70% or less on a rainy day, and they will feel less energetic at that time. Likewise, if they are not feeling well, their readings will decline a bit. The same is true for inanimate objects or foodstuffs, which as Burr has shown, all will vary in the strength of their energy field in accordance with the Earth's own variations.

Practically speaking, this means:

A. One can follow changes in readings of an individual person or object over the course of a day, or from one day to the next, but interpretations of those changes must be made in the context of changes in background atmospheric energy charge and natural environmental cycles, primarily those of diurnal, lunar and weather. Sunspot or solar flare phenomena may be important for some kinds of evaluations, but much remains unknown on this matter.

B. One can contrast groups of different people or objects against each other, but this is best done within short time frames. Variations observed on one day may not exactly repeat on other days of changed environmental energy levels. For example, one day may show great differences between different people and objects, while another day may show readings which are closer together, with less differences.

As Reich noted many years ago, one must review and interpret the readings functionally, and not mechanistically. There are many variables at work which the experimenter must consider and bring into consideration, which is why we emphasize the word "Experimental" in the description.

When measuring people or larger objects, use either the normal Vacuum Tube Electrode, Small Plate Electrode, or the Large Plate method, as per the instructions above. For measuring fluids or small objects, use the Small Plate or Vacuum Tube Electrode.

The Small Plate Method is particularly good for measuring differences in life-energy charge in different liquid samples, which can be placed upon the Electrode in small identical containers. This method requires a Small Plate Electrode, provided with the meter on a flat wood plate for insulation from "table-top" influences. The Small Plate Electrode jack is inserted into the rear of the meter, with the selector switch on the Small Plate/Tube setting. One can then use this electrode to measure the comparative field strengths of your hand, fruits, vegetables, or small containers of liquids. Use the 1x or 10x settings for these kinds of measurements. The 100x setting can also be used for comparative readings, by placing one liquid container or object on the electrode, and "zeroing" the meter to the 50% center-point. The next object or container is then substituted, and the percentage change can be noted. Measurements of people or hands should be made at identical distances on the 10x or 100x scales, or with direct contact at the 1x scale. A lowered sensitivity will allow direct contact with the electrode, but will reveal only minor differences between different people. A higher sensitivity will show people-differences more definitively, but may not allow direct contact with the electrode -- in this case, set the hand or person at a set distance from the Small Plate or Vacuum Tube to make your readings. For liquid samples, to obtain meaningful readings, one must use identical quantities and containers. Ideal for this purpose are small 50 ml plastic beakers with graduated markings (see our Accessory kit). Measure an empty container as a standard, and then measure each individual sample holding from 20-50 ml of the test fluids, subtracting the value of the empty standard. Be sure to zero the meter periodically, being sure to make a series of 5-10 measurements per sample which can later be averaged. Keep unused samples and materials clear of the Electrode, measuring wire, instrument and power cord, especially at higher sensitivities, as these can all influence the readings. Even smaller quantities of a fluid, around 5 ml in a test-tube, may also be measured by placing an appropriate small plastic tube holder (such as an empty plastic film container with a hole drilled in it) on top of the metal plate. The meter is then zero adjusted. An empty test tube is then inserted to obtain the empty reading. Test tubes of identical size and with identical quantities of the measured liquids are then sequentially measured by placing them in the empty flask. Be sure the bottom of the test tube is centered over the center of the metal plate. Quantities of fluid, as well as geometrical configurations of containers and location (centering) over the Electrode, will all cause subtle variations in the readings. Also be aware, that for some table or counter-top surfaces, the insulated wood base may not be sufficient to eliminate "table-top" effects. You can determine this by zero-adjusting the meter, and then placing your hands flat on the table next to the wood platform. If the needle moves, then it is picking up your field through the table surface. To avoid such effects, you must be cautious about touching the table when making measurements, and place some insulating cardboard or other material underneath the wood base of the Small Plate Electrode.

The Large Plate Method is primarily used to detect energy fields at a greater distance, and is available only as an optional accessory. Its surface area, of 1' x 2' is comparable to the plates used by Wilhelm Reich in his original Orgone Field Meter. It is especialy suitable for measurements of human body fields when the subject stands on the plate. Other large objects such as plants, fish, animals and larger water samples can also be conveniently measured. As always, proper zero calibrations are necessary to make meaningful comparative measurements. The Large Plate electrode is also useful to increase the overall sensitivity of the Life Energy Meter, allowing for detection of energy fields at much greater distances.

Warming Up and Zeroing the Meter For accurate comparative measurements, proper zeroing of the meter is essential. Be sure to allow the meter to warm up for 5 to 30 minutes or longer for more sensitive ranges. When warmed up and ready to measure, insert the electrode you wish to use and adjust the meter to zero through the following steps. Turn the coarse zero adjustment all the way up (clockwise) until the needle is reading at around 100%, and the fine zero adjustment to about half of its range. Next, slowly turn the coarse adjustment counter-clockwise until the needle slowly drops towards zero. If it is too difficult to zero using the coarse adjustment, then use the fine adjustment. Bringing the needle towards zero from a higher reading will insure that you have a "hot zero" adjustment, where introduction of a small influence will quickly register on the meter. Improper zeroing will lose sensitivity.
For some environments, electrodes and sensitivity scales, the meter may not allow a full "zero" reading even if both coarse and fine adjustments are fully off. In such cases, you may wish to adjust the "zero" to the numeral "10" instead, to more precisely locate a base starting point for measuring. Comparative measurements may also be made by adjusting the "zero" starting point to "50", allowing one to measure items with higher and lower charges both above and below that mark. Also be sure to double-check the zero adjustment between each measurement, and use the fine adjustment as needed.
Before starting to make your measurements, make several repeated quick test measurements with your hand or another object, allowing the needle to move up and down, from near zero to around 100%, several times. Double check that the needle repeatedly returns to the same desired "zero" base measuring point. You are then ready for measuring. Also note, that on higher sensitivity settings and under certain atmospheric conditions, the meter may become highly "reactive" and yield erratic readings. In such cases, unless you are studying the nature of the erratic quality, either lower the sensitivity or check that your own body field is not accidentally interacting with the device during or in-between measurements.
Accurate comparative measurements for more precise work also depend upon a stable temperature environment, as the Life Energy Field Meter is sensitive to temperature changes. Changes in local environmental energy levels will also lead to shifts in the readings for a given setting from one day to the next, especially for more sensitive scales, and this may be a phenomenon of interest. In this regard, the Life Energy Field Meter shares some of the complications of more sensitive pH meters, ion-counters and millivoltmeters, all of which require careful calibrations, laboratory technique and experimental controls to obtain meaningful measurements.

Click here for some preliminary experimental reports on use of the Life Energy Meter:
http://www.orgonelab.org/lemeter.htm

Note to Health Care Practitioners: The Experimental Life Energy Field Meter is not sufficiently developed to be used with confidence for any kind of diagnostic purposes. We do not yet know its capacities or limitations. We have been asked, for example, if the meter can be used in place of subjective "muscle testing", to show more objective and measurable changes in human energy field strength before and after a person has been given a specific remedy, or exposed to a toxin. Or, we are asked if the meter will measure the difference in field strength of the liver area versus the kidney, etc. Or, if the meter will measure the difference in charge at different acupuncture points. The short answer is: We do not know. While we have some preliminary indications the meter may ultimately be utilized for all of these purposes, at present, what is needed is for clinicians with an interest in the subject to thoroughly test out the meter, after which we will post such information to this web page. At this time, however, the emphasis is upon the word "experimental".

The original orgone field meter of Wilhelm Reich was described and published in the 1940s. Due to the "ban and burn" orders against his publications in the late 1950s, this is the first time since then a similar apparatus has been made available to the public. It will demonstrate and measure field strengths of different people, and of general large anatomical regions (head versus chest versus pelvis, etc.), and show general differences between different people, and changes in readings of a given individual from day to day. It will also allow evaluation of differences in charge of different fluids and foodstuffs, and generally also of plants and animals. As a general rule, the more vital and "alive" ("energetic") an organism or anatomical region is, the higher the readings will be. And it will demonstrate the human energy field at short or large distances, with a wide variety of sensitivity selections. From this starting point, we hope to establish more specialized applications later on, perhaps with new models and specialized electrodes which are designed specifically for the health care practitioner. In the meanwhile, you are invited to run your own experiments and satisfy your curiosity with this first-available model, or to possibly attend the OBRL Summer Seminars where the meter will be demonstrated. In the meantime, we must stress: The Experimental Life Energy Field Meter is Not designed for clinical diagnostic or health-related purposes. It is for experimental use only.

Important Note: The Life Energy Field Meter cover is constructed of non-conductive sturdy fiber materials, but is not designed to withstand any applied weight. Likewise, the Vacuum Tube Electrode is made of glass. We cannot be held responsible for breakage due to mis-handling or neglect. Each meter is individually hand-constructed by our engineer, tested and quality-controlled. Handle it carefully and it will give you many years of useful operation.

Technical Specifications
Detector Oscillator: 10kHz at <~25 V at 1 microamp, ultraweak, insensible
Power requirements: 10.5 to 17 volts DC
External Transformer Provided: 110 volts, 60 cycle, for North America -- NOT for 220 volt systems.
Recorder Output Port: 0 to 1 volt DC, full scale

Warranty and Return Policy

The Experimental Life Energy Field Meter is warranted against defects of materials and workmanship, excluding abuse or misuse, for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Natural Energy Works, at its option, will either repair or replace any units returned under warranty with a unit of equivalent quality. Probes for the Life Energy Field Meter are not covered against breakage. If your unit malfunctions or requires repair, contact us and provide a copy of your invoice specifying date of purchase. Return shipping charges will be paid for malfunctioning units under warranty. Neither Natural Energy Works, nor the manufacturer are responsible for any claims arising from the loss of use of the meter in the event of malfunction, or from misuse of this device, as for medical diagnosis. If you have a health problem, consult your health-care practitioner. This is an experimental device.

Natural Energy Works additionally provides a 30-day return policy. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the Experimental Life Energy Field Meter, for any reason, return it within 30 days in the original new, unscratched and re-sellable condition, with all parts, packed well for return insured shipping, and you will receive a 100% refund (minus shipping charges). Items returned broken or soiled may not be refunded. The Accessory Labware Kit is not refundable after opening and use.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: sri jun 08, 2005 12:02 am 
Početnik

jedan deo alien tehnologije ce uskoro biti pusten u javnost

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2V5ED ... 19GSM4MCX4

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: sri jun 08, 2005 12:57 am 
Član foruma

crna_metalurgija je napisao/la:
jedan deo alien tehnologije ce uskoro biti pusten u javnost

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2V5ED ... 19GSM4MCX4

Ovo je interesantno.

Da dam mali opis za one kojima je puno 30 MB:

Imas nekakav veliki ekran, ko monitor, i on je podjeljen sa nekom bijelom linijom na kvadratice negdje 12*12 cm, i imas nekakve plocice iste velicine, prozirne, i kad ih stavis u bilo koji kvadratic ta plocica sluzi kao induvidualni ekran, interesantno izgleda. Recimo na toj plocici imas neki film, znaci on je pohranjen u nju, samo je stavis na neki prazni kvadratic na monitoru i film ce se prikazat. Uzmes neku drugu plocicu stavis pokraj te za film i upravljas njime, dali ces ga ubrzat ili pauzirat. Mislim da mora bit posebna plocica za njega. Isto se moze sa nekakvom touch screen olovkom prenasat slike. Recimo na jednom ekrancicu imas neku sliku i samo je drag i drop na ekran do.
Recimo stavis neku plocicu, nemam pojma je drukcija od drugih, mislim da nije, i prislonis nesto uz nju, neki predmet, ta plocica ce uslikat taj predmet, onaj dio koji si prislonio, kao skener.

E sad koliko je to napredno neznam. Al izgleda dosta. Dali je svaka ta plocica svoj kompjuter neznam. Vidit cemo.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 46 post(ov)a ]  Stranica 1, 2, 3  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 85 gostiju.