Sada je: sub apr 27, 2024 8:49 pm.

Prijava

Korisničko ime:   Šifra:   Automatsko prijavljivanje  

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 69 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov:
PostPostano: ned nov 11, 2007 2:00 am 

Teško da ti itko može pomoći, ja pogotovo, radi dalje ne vjerujući!
Svi smo u istom sosu.
Radi bez očekivanja! He, he, kako zgodno i zajebano ispada, jelda?
Evo par prigodnih riječi iz literature:

»Tvoje odelo me plaši više od svega što si mi dosad učinio«, rekoh.
»Navići ćeš se na njega«, reče on.
»Ratnik mora biti fluidan i mora se harmonično prilagođavati svetu oko sebe,
bez obzira na to da li je to svet razuma ili svet volje.«
»Najopasniji vid toga prilagođavanja ispoljava se svaki put kad ratnik utvrdi da svet nije ni jedno ni drugo.
Meni je bilo rečeno da se u tom suštinskom prilagođavanju može uspeti jedino na taj način ako se nastavi s delanjem tako kao da se veruje.
Drugim rečima, ratnikova tajna je da veruje ne verujući.
Ali, očito, ratnik ne može samo reći da veruje i na tome ostati.
Bilo bi to isuviše lako. Puko verovanje oslobodilo bi ga ispitivanja sopstvene situacije.
Ratnik, kad god mora da se prepusti verovanju, čini to po nekom izboru, kao izraz neke svoje najintimnije sklonosti.
Ratnik ne veruje, on mora da veruje.«

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned nov 11, 2007 8:38 pm 

Citat:
ja svim srcem želim vjerovati u kastanedino učenje , i njegovu verziju ''svijeta'' , to je moja priroda , ali isto tako moja priroda je da sve analiziram i neću ''popušiti'' nešto bez da sebi dokažem da je to istina.

Nemoj da verujes, Nix, trazi!

Zamisli samo nebrojena energetska polja, bezbrojna energetska vlakna, stalno u pokretu, koja stvaraju uvek iznova nove oblike. U kakve bismo koncepte, verovanja, univerzalne istine i univerzalno vazece poglede na svet mogli da ih zatvorimo? „Mi smo percipienti“, kaze Don Huan i to je to. :wink:

Ponekad se stvarno cini kao da smo na bespucu. No, znakovi na putu u nepoznato – kroz to bespuce - se zasluzuju samo licnom potragom.
Takva su pravila igre. :wink:

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned nov 11, 2007 9:19 pm 
Član foruma

Nix,mislim isto kao i ti!
Al si vidio da je došao na forum ovaj tip šta kaže da je bio u Americi,i da je bio sa tim indijancima ala Don Juan!
Ako se ispostavi da je istinit ,mogao bi to biti konačni dokaz!
Zasada se ne javlja,kaže da mu duh nije dao znaka, ma šta da ti pišem,i sam znaš

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned nov 11, 2007 9:54 pm 
Član foruma

ako je stvarni vidovnjak taj dragan , onda jedva čekam da mu duh dade znak , i da počne govorit o svojim iskustvima.
Možda nam čak da i pokoji dokaz .
Znam da ratnici vjeruju ne vjerujući , ali ja funkcioniram tako da moram prvo uvjeriti svoj um u nešto , da bih se mogao potpuno posvetiti nekoj stvari , u ovom slučaju putu ratnika.I um je alat koji smo dobili na korištenje zato da ga rabimo u svoju korist.
Nisam ja protiv puta ratnika , zapravo , osjećam da je to ono što sam cijeli život čekao i za što sam rođen , za što smo svi rođeni ali jednostavno kakav dokaz od ratnika koji su dobrano već prohodali tim putem , ne bi bio na odmet.
Duše , bio mi pozdravljen i požuri se pls hehe :mrgreen:

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned nov 11, 2007 10:31 pm 
Član foruma

i ovaj put isto mislim, postoje stvari koje možeš dokazati, a u tu skupinu spadaju Don Juan, toltečka magija i cijela ekipa.
Zato sam i otvorio ovu temu, sada razgovarati kritički o viđenjima koja ne vidiš,jer ili ne postoje ili trebaju godine rada, nema tolikoga smisla, barem ne za mene.

Pozdrav!

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: čet dec 06, 2007 3:30 pm 
Početnik

Izvrstan interview sa Soledad Ruiz koji otkriva štošta toga u vezi Castanede:

Stories are not important, what’s important is Spirit
Soledad Ruiz

Interview with the shamana (woman shaman), curandera (healer), teacher and movie actress: Soledad Ruiz. She tells us how she knew Don Juan years before she knew Carlos Castaneda, of whom she was an intimate friend from the seventies.

At first she seemed reticent, but when she heard that is was a work for preserving the memory of Carlos, she agreed, but made a strange comment: “The stories are not important, what’s important is Spirit.”

Her testimony begins when on a certain occasion she went, along with other students, to visit her maestra, Magdalena Ortega, who was herself a spectacular bruja; she had great powers and accomplished true feats, but that is another story.

“At that time” she said, “I had read the first book of Carlos which had just appeared in English and talked about it with my maestra and she told me that she was a close friend of Don Juan Matus. At first I didn’t want to believe her and she who was a tremendous clairvoyant must have noticed, so she replied: “Some day I will introduce you to him.”

On one occasion we went to visit her, two of her students. She told us that Don Juan was about to arrive with other people who I supposed were his apprentices. While we waited for them, she said to us: “I am going to give you some homework: that you recognize among all those who arrive which of them is Don Juan. Then write down and justify your conclusion and return tomorrow.”

She ordered us not to talk among ourselves of our impressions until we met the following day with her.

The visitors arrived late and justified themselves by saying that they had gotten lost. From the next room we listened as the maestra gave them a friendly scolding. When they entered the room, observing that there were five or six people of advanced age, we got up to withdraw and she introduced us by our names: “She is Soledad, he is Milosh – but she didn’t mention the names of the visitors.”

Just seeing them, I thought: “Don Juan must me the one who is seated in the chair.” We greeted them with movements of the head and remained standing, while they commented on the drollness of the situation, for they had been walking a long time from one side to the other without finding her house. That happened because the maestra lived on Amsterdam, a circular street which in other times had been the Jockey Club of Mexico City.

We observed them for a brief moment, then said goodbye and left. The following day we returned to the maestra’s house to discuss with her our deduction.

I found Don Juan out for one reason: his gaze. His left eye was diverted, and she affirmed that that is a characteristic of shamans, but obviously not having it does not signify that one is not a shaman. It is a convention, that’s all. I said to myself: what am I going to write? So I didn’t finish my assignment. On the other hand, Milosh filled three complete pages with his reasons, reaching the same conclusion as I.

On hearing our deductions, the maestra said to me: “Yes, you are on target, that was Don Juan. You also were on target, Milosh.”

Then she asked us how we saw him dressed. I replied: “He had a peasant style, with gabardine pants, an ordinary shirt and a jacket.”

In that moment Milosh and I became aware of something extraordinary: he had seen him in another way: in an elegant suit. We were astonished, asking ourselves how that could be.

She affirmed that one of the powers that a shaman may have, is to be seen as they wish to be seen.

It was only years later that I had the opportunity to know personally Castaneda.

Carlos was very interested in the indigenous traditions of Mexico. I met him for that reason. The first time that I found myself with him was in 1974, in a dance studio in The Valley colony shared by a modern dance ballet and a leader of the traditional conchera dance named Andres Segura.

Andres had a traditional group called Atochas’ Holy Nine. He invited me one day to a song session, and we were playing the concha and singing songs of praise as is usual in the dance ceremonies. Carlos Castaneda came to it, integrated into the activities and was listening very attentively to the songs. Afterward we were talking with him and he asked many questions about aspects of the tradition, and finally invited us to eat at a Chinese restaurant in the Zona Rosa.

At one moment during the meal, I told Carlos that I had met Don Juan a couple years before, thanks to the maestra Magdalena. Hearing this, he was all attention, looked at me with extreme interest, and said: “Listen, can I visit you in your home?” I who was captivated by his book which had just come out in Spanish responded: “That would be delightful!” Seeing my enthusiasm, he added: “Well, if you wish, I will come this evening!”

I asked him: “Would it be alright if I invited three friends who are very interested in traditional ways?”

He agreed with the idea. So I rapidly called my friends and notified them. To the wife of one of them I said: “Fulano, in exchange for the invitation, your task is to make tortas, because I think that we are going to stay awake a while and will get hungry. I have soft drinks.” And that’s what we did.

Carlos arrived at nine o’clock and left at two in the morning. He was fascinated with the tortas and ate as many as he could.

He returned the following night, I don’t know whether to talk or for the delicious tortas. For the following three days he came each night and told us of incredible things. When he had to return to Los Angeles, we agreed to see each other again when he returned.

Thus began our relationship. He came to Mexico, gave his lectures and finally, whatever hour it was, headed for my house. He was a great talker, his stories were infinite, for a whole night. At two or three in the morning we ate bread with yogurt, changed the theme for an instant and talked of trivial things. Then we entered again into substantial things. When it dawned, he looked at his watch and exclaimed: “Hey, I’ve got to go!”

At times he called me from Los Angeles. “Soledad, I’m going to Mexico, I will look for you so that we can see each other at a certain hour.”

There developed a very fraternal relationship: he even wrote a dedication in one of his books – I think it is The Gift of the Eagle – saying: ‘To the only woman who has given me power.’

He told me of his ancestors, he said he was Brazilian. For some reason which I can not say, his parents did not raise him; his grandfather came for him when he was yet a child and took him to Argentina. From there he went to Los Angeles.

He told me anecdotes about his grandfather, how at twelve years old he encouraged him to know women, saying now was the age, although he was a child. One day, returning from an adventure with a woman, he complained: “Hey, grandfather, the women there smell very bad!” His grandfather yelled at him: “Idiot, that is the smell of life!”

He confessed that at first the women disgusted him, but later he turned into a womanizer. He told me an enormous number of adventures that he had had with women. Also one day he began to flirt with me. I told him: “Careful, Carlos, among us it would be incest!” That was because we treated each other like brother and sister. In truth I liked him a lot, with a fraternal love.

One of our places of meeting were the lovely restaurants to which he invited me. He was a very good eater. We ordered who knows how many things, and we ate everything! After eating, we tried to guess what message the things on the table were telling us.

Something which has to be emphasized is that never, in any of the many conversations that we had, did he adopt an attitude of superiority. Nothing felt unusual, despite who he was. Never did he become the wise man, audacious. Rather, on the contrary, he always exclaimed: “Wow! But what have I got myself into?”

He told me how at the beginning of his apprenticeship, he was constantly making a fool of himself, due to his personal importance, and the way that Don Juan put down his conceit. One of the stories that he always repeated with joy, dying of laughter at his own stupidity, is when he dared to compare himself with Don Juan:

“I had the audacity to tell him that yes we were equal, but deep down I felt superior. Imagine: a horrifying shorty pretending that I was not equal with don Juan because I had an academic title! How could I have said that? He replied: “No, not at all, we are not equal, I am a man of knowledge, and you are an idiot.” You can not know how embarrassed I felt!

As a resource for controlling his importance, Carlos laughed at himself, about his height and appearance. We laughed for hours with him, watching the comical ways he portrayed himself.

Another thing that I noticed in him, is that he felt an enormous responsibility for being the transmitter of a whole system of ideas, that he was very concerned about that.

The teaching of Carlos that most impacted me is not his description of the Universe, because each one of us has his own, according to his own faculties of perception. That which I found of great social and religious effect, is the theme of fears, of how man imposes limits because of his fear of failure, of death, of loneliness or poverty. Those are our true enemies: to clean one’s life of fear is an extraordinary advance.

Carlos constantly talked with me about his worries, of the huge challenge that it was for him to accept fully the system of thought that don Juan proposed to him. One time he told me that social fears, above all of not being recognized and loved like the rest, are something truly devastating, because they impede our recognizing ourselves as infinite. “When you let go of having those fears, you will be able to throw yourself into an abyss, if it is necessary, because now nothing matters to you.”

At that time he had just suffered an experience in which he was pushed by his maestro into an abyss. He talked a lot about this theme, of losing fear and throwing yourself into infinity; he was really noticeably affected.

He told me that he only remembered the moment in which they pushed him, but nothing about what happened afterwards. Suddenly finding himself in his apartment, he begins to look around everywhere and said to himself: “I know that I got here, but … how did I get here?”

Noticing that he has a piece of paper in his jacket pocket, he looks at it and it is an unused airplane ticket! At the time that he told me that story, he assured me that he didn’t remember anything of what had happened during the entire trip between Oaxaca and Los Angeles.

Another of the things that moved me about him was his enormous feeling of having been orphaned. In his personal talks he let that matter come out a lot, and he told me how very much he suffered not having don Juan alive. In reality he was never able to overcome his parting, he was talking about that until the end.

I can testify to his fascination for prehispanic tradition. We had several points of affinity, but the main one was that I was a Conchera. He knew that I had sources of ancient knowledge different than those of anthropologists. I believe that he found inspiration in my occupation as a dancer, or perhaps he sought corroborations in the tradition about the knowledge that don Juan transmitted to him.

He frequently asked me what the concheros knew of the Toltec tradition. I told him what had been told to me: that the Toltecs were the original civilizing influence, and that they were not a race, but rather a group of wise men who reached certain discoveries about man, his destiny and the nature of perception.

Carlos scrutinized me about the tradition, drawing out details like a magnifying glass, not asking me just anything, rather only the fine details. One time he asked me how it is that the dancers of today know of the Toltecs. I replied to him that we had received all that information from oral tradition.

One day he arrived at my home and told me a truly fantastic story: that he was going to Guatemala with some companions, and that they were would make the trip by foot and would take with them no money.

I was worried a little, and asked him if they had equipped themselves adequately for that expedition.

He replied that they didn’t need to carry anything with them, because the Earth would protect them and would feed them.

When he returned from that adventure, he told me that they were three months walking to Guatemala and that it had gone very well, something that was very exciting. The Earth had in fact taken care of them.

I do not know why they went, but I believe that what they sought was contact with the Mayan culture, because the relation between the northern traditions of Mexico and the Mayans is very deep. I was not surprised that he and his companions had gone to make an offering to the Earth in the Mayan world.

Carlos did not have a direct relationship with the maestra Magdalena, rather through don Juan and the old ones. I had the opportunity to be close to her for eleven years. She told me that brujos have their hierarchies, that some are in charge of others, and that each shaman has his protector. Generally, those protectors do not belong to this reality, but there is always a living benefactor.

She had so much to do with shamans that at times she asked them for money with which they then helped many poor people.

Something interesting is that don Juan as well as the maestra declared that they were conventional Catholics. Don Juan was among those who went to mass every Sunday.

Carlos told me that one time don Juan took him to church and he remained waiting in the atrium, because he had a certain prejudice against religion. When they met again, he asked him:

“Listen, don Juan, did you confess?”

“Yes” he replied, “I confess, take communion and do everything.”

The maestra explained to me one day this relationship with the church. She told me: “As a social person, I am a Catholic, but as a bruja I am free, I have no religion.”

She told me that religion has a great energy, so there’s no reason to reject it. When a brujo adjusts to the customs of his surroundings – as long as those customs are not contrary to saving energy – then he doesn’t wear himself out fighting against the tide, he has no remorse, he is even free to go and take communion.

She also explained to me that brujos see God as energy, not as an anthromorphic being who is watching you every day to see when you screw up. Energy does not punish. The saying that “god is punishing me” is a false idea of the Creator.

In the Mexican tradition it is said that Ometeotl dispersed itself and thereby generated duality, that is, the masculine and feminine principle of creation, and from that came man. The ancient ones knew of a divinity that we do not know today. There you have the concept of Moyocoyani, “that which invents itself”; how could you have a better definition of God? That is knowing how the Universe is organized!

The maestra took me to mass very often and told me:

“I comply with the highest mission of the church, which is doing charity. I do not charge for healing, therefore I earn the right to take communion without confessing.”

“One day when I was walking towards Merida, I saw a church which had an open door and I entered to see who was there. At that moment a priest was leaving. We were alone, there was no one in the nave. The priest approached me and asked: “Do you wish to confess?”

I replied: “Frankly, father, I want to tell you the truth. I am a healer, I do not believe in sin.”

The father continued looking at me for a while and then said to me: “Its okay, daughter, its not necessary that you confess.”

In the path of healing one needs to begin by healing one’s self.

One ought to begin with the premise of being sick and that it is possible to be cured, first of all the physical illnesses, then the mental illnesses.

It must begin with cleaning the guts of all its filth, and that is done by using seven magical plants with which a tea is prepared, washing the intestines and vomiting.

Then come the sweat lodges where the body is purified by sweating and bathing with herbs and flowers.

Together with a whole range of physical exercises there are massages and stretching which serve to keep the body agile and in good form.

The maestra must have seen that Carlos needed help because she once said to me: “Tell Carlos that he ought to learn to cure. Healing is a door into the occult world. And in the path of the healer one ought to begin by curing one’s self.

I went to Carlos and gave him the message. I added: “I think it would be very good that you meet with her so that she can instruct you in your way of healing.”

But I noticed that that possibility was frightening to him, because he was obsessed with the way that people suck out our energy, and in healing there is a great transference of energy from the healer to the patient. He was always careful about that, he did not like mass meetings and avoided photos, he said that they suck out his energy.

I replied to him: “Yes, its true that they sap us, but we recover through sleeping and eating, and you don’t need to have any fear of that.”

Despite my insistence, he did not want to go to the maestra, I believe that he was afraid.

One day he came to Mexico and told me: “I am going to the Scandinavian peninsula.” I don’t remember what reason he gave me. “What gifts would the brujas like?” He was referring to the maestra and me.

I replied: “I don’t know Carlos, whatever occurs to you.”

When he returned, he brought us as a gift the most beautiful perfumes, of a truly unusual quality, and some towels. I brought to the maestra Magdalena those that belonged to her, because he gave me our packages separately. She took the gifts and said: “Give him thanks for the perfume, but I am going to prepare the towels for him.”

Who knows what she did to the towels, but one day she gave them to me and ask me to deliver them to Carlos. But he did not want them returned, I noticed in his eyes that he was frightened. I still have them.

The old Florinda and the maestra Magdalena did not get along well. The reason behind that was that the maestra wanted Carlos to become a healer, and Florinda was angry about that.

In my opinion she felt jealous that the other was messing with her student. Carlos told me that he felt exhausted by the harsh and dominating way in which Florinda controlled everything.

Owing to the fact that I was the one who carried the message from the maestra, Florinda was also angry with me, did not like me at all. Carlos told me that she scolded him a lot and blamed me for trying to change his path.

One night I dreamt of old Florinda and she dealt with me very harshly, she fought with me, reproaching me for becoming an apprentice of Magdalena.

I replied to her: “Look, senora, I do not want to change Carlos in any way; I am only the messenger, I do not even dare to propose anything. Why am I to blame? She who has those ideas is the maestra Magdalena, so on those matters, talk with her.”

The following day I go to the maestra and ask her: “Listen, didn’t Florinda talk with you yesterday?” Because she was attacking me and I sent her to you.”

She calmed me: “Don’t worry” she said, “that old woman will not be returning to talk with you. I put her in her place!”

And that’s what happened, she never bothered me again. But Carlos called me and told me that Florinda had demanded that he stop talking with me, so that for a time we had to remain separate. That matter caused me a lot of grief.

Many years later, the younger Florinda came to Mexico to give a talk in a hall, near Las Lomas. A friend of mine found out and called me. When Florinda finished, she said to me: “Listen, come and visit Carlos, who is at Grinberg’s house.”

I replied to her: “Look, Florinda, there is something very dark between he and I – and I told her the story of my friction with the old Florinda. But she assured me: “Fortunately, Soledad, that problem has passed. Florinda departed and the quarrel is over. Come with me, I will take you to Carlos.

I replied: “Praise God! How wonderful!”

That’s what we did. I went with a little fear, but when we got to the house of Jacobo, Carlos gave me the longest hug that I’ve ever received. It went on for ten minutes. He pressed his face intensely against mine and said to those present. “Look, my little sister, isn’t it true that we are the same?”

The last time that I saw him, was at a talk that he gave at the Casa Tibet. I arrived a little late, he had already began. I sat down at the end of the hall in order to not attract attention, but I could listen and see well.

When he finished, I saw him leave on the arm of Carol Tiggs, taking little short steps, like an old man. She supported him, because he could not now walk alone. His condition made a great impact on me, because I had known him as a young man in all his splendor.

I embraced him with great enthusiasm, and I felt him dissolve in my arms. I wondered how it was possible that in such a short time Carlos had passed from the heights to such a low level of energy.

As if he read my mind, he answered me: “Do you know what? I have a very serious problem: I have one foot here and the other who knows where. Soledad, I went far and have not been able to reunite my parts. That is why I am so bad.”

He explained to me that his illness was in reality an energetic problem, since in one of his dreams he got stuck there and now he can not put together again his totality. In a bitter tone, he complained: “Imagine! I who was always so independent, and I need them to help me - they even have to bathe me!”

Later he added: “If I succeed in assembling my parts again, I will return to Mexico and call you. If not, then, Soledad, we will see one another in the great beyond. Remember that you and I have an appointment in the other world.”

He was right, some years before we had arranged to meet in a world that is not human. We sealed the pact with a little ritual which took place in the living room of my house.

He never came back to Mexico. It is said that he died from cancer of the liver, but I believe that that explanation was to fulfill a formality.

My conclusion about Carlos is that, better than telling private anecdotes, it is worthwhile to emphasize his monumental importance for Mexico. He is the investigator who has divulged more of our traditions than anyone in the entire world, his books were translated into all the important languages and have been studied for their immense cultural and spiritual contributions. Mexico has an imperishable debt of gratitude to him.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pet dec 07, 2007 1:10 pm 
Početnik

kriger je napisao/la:
Anonimus je napisao/la:
Što mislite o Castanedinom odlasku/smrti. Brzoj kremaciji ,otpremi ostataka u meksiko?
Dali se je i on transformirao u nešto više poput njegova učitelja ,ili ipak nije uspio?
Zamršeni kraj Patricije Partin/plavog izviđača?

kremaciji !!? zar ne reče baš on armandu..."ako ozbiljno želite da kaznite osobu,sahranite je u urni sa pepelom,njena izgubljenost će biti beskrajna". qq #-o

Pogrešan prevod. Stalker ipak nije profesionalni prevodilac. ;-)

Radi se o ovome:

Stalkerov prevod:
"Kružna Bića "

“Neke osobe su toliko nesvesne sebe da uglavnom umiru bez znanja o tome. One su poput ljudi sa amnezijom, ljudi kojima je blokirana skupna tačka i više ne mogu da slože sećanja, oni nemaju nikakav kontinuitet, tako da se osećaju zacementirani u zaboravu. Kada umru, ti ljudi se raspadnu skoro momentalno; iskra njihovog života traje uglavnom samo par godina.”
“Međutim, većina ljudi dostigne malo duži period isčezavanja, između stotinu i dve stotine godina. Neko ko je živeo ispunjen ciljevima može da se odupire i pola milenijuma. Taj opseg se još više širi za one koji su kadri da ostvare veze sa masama ljudi; oni mogu da produže svoju svesnost tokom celih milenijuma.”
“Kako su oni došli do toga?”
“Pomoću pažnje svojih sledbenika. Sećanje stvara vezu između živih bića i onih koji su otišli. To objašnjava kako oni ostaju svesni. I to objašnjava zašto je obožavanje istorijslih ličnosti toliko štetno. To je namera onih koji su se u prošlosti mumificirali kako bi sačuvali svoje ime u istoriji. Na podsmeh tome, postoji najveći zločin koji može biti učinjen energiji.___Ako ozbiljno želite da kaznite osobu, sahranite je u_urni_sa pepelom, njena izgubljenost će biti beskrajna.”“Bez obzira šta je radila ili kako je živela, prosečna osoba nema ni najmanje šanse da produži dalje. Za čarobnjake koji žive suočeni sa večnošću, pet godina ili pet milenijuma su ništa. To je razlog zbog koga kažu da je smrt trenutno raspadanje.”

Neznam odakle Stalkeru urna sa pepelom. :?:
Nadam se da nije neko proveo njegov prevod u praksi. :mrgreen:

Nije "urna sa pepelom" nego olovni sanduk (lead casket).
Hoće da kaže da izolacija olovom sprečava prirodno raspadanje energetskog ostatka, što je veoma neugodno po "uobičajeno umrloga".
"Through the attention of their followers. Memory creates bonds among live beings and those who have left. That's how they stay aware. And that's why cults of historical personalities are so pernicious. That was the intent of those who, in the past, were mummified: To preserve their name in history. Ironically, it is the greatest damage that can be inflicted on energy. If you seriously want to punish a person, bury him in a lead casket; his confusion never ends.***

Ciklička bića

“Preko pažnje svojih sledbenika. Sećanje stvara veze između živih bića i onih koji su preminuli. Tako ostaju i dalje svesni. I zato su kultovi obožavanja istorijskih ličnosti tako štetni. To je bila namera onih koje su, u prošlosti, mumificirali: da sačuvaju svoje ime u istoriji. Ironija je tim veća, pošto se radi o najvećoj šteti koja može da se nanese energiji. Ako ozbiljno želite da kaznite nekoga, sahranite ga [b]u olovnom sanduku
; njegova zbunjenost će biti beskrajna.”[/b]

Neki sanduci u sebi sadrže i olovnu kutiju!
:shock:
Ovi ne: http://www.beogradskagroblja.co.yu/opre ... &viewpic=2

Kremacija CC-a ima veze sa time šta je jednom voljno sprečio započeto palenje unutrašnje vatre, kada mu je počeo da gori palac. To je odgodio zato da bi u vremenu koje mu je tako preostalo na zemlji iskoristio zadnji atom raspoložive energije da bi mogao da prenese instruktorima sve šta je hteo da oni prenesu nama .... Otuda potreba za kremiranjem... Za 'konačni let' moralo je da se kremira njegovo telo.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pet dec 07, 2007 7:20 pm 
Član foruma

Citat:
Otuda potreba za kremiranjem... Za 'konačni let' moralo je da se kremira njegovo telo.

zašto je potreba da se kremirA?
mislio sam da čarobnjaci se mogu sami zapaliti u unutrašnjem ognju i u svoj svojoj cijelovitosti poći u beskraj , a ne da im je potrebna vatra spolja

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pet dec 07, 2007 7:28 pm 

Izgleda da nije potreba, već izuzetan jedinstven slučaj da bi se dobilo još vremena Tonala CC, sve piše u postu.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pon dec 10, 2007 12:32 am 
Početnik

promatrač je napisao/la:
Izgleda da nije potreba, već izuzetan jedinstven slučaj da bi se dobilo još vremena Tonala CC, sve piše u postu.

Tačno! Vidi ovaj deo kod Toresa:

The Final Choice
That afternoon, he was limping when he came to the meeting. We asked him what had happened, and he told us that while he was at the hotel, for one fraction of second a toe on his left foot lit up and was scorched with an internal fire."
I had to move quickly, because my assemblage point had begun the process of alignment!"
Moved by his strange experience, he talked for a long time about the final exercise of sorcerers, by means of which they catch fire from inside and enter pure awareness in their totality, shoes and all.
One of the people in the room asked him why, if the passing into awareness is the final objective of sorcerers, he had fought to retain his individual self today, instead of taking advantage of the opportunity.With a roguish smile, Carlos told us that the question made him remember one of his ancestors, a Portuguese, who devoted himself to the business of transporting people to Brazil, with the story of the promised land. The man made a small fortune that way, and he did a great job creating propaganda about the advantages of Brazil, but he had never been there.
"And here I am, transporting you!"
After we had laughed at his anecdote, Carlos changed the expression on his face. In a very formal tone, he explained that warriors don't act for reasons of self-importance, and therefore, their decisions are not theirs.

Prevod Stalkera:

Konačni Izbor

Tog popodneva, hramao je kada je došao na sastanak. Pitali smo ga šta se dogodilo i on nam je rekao da dok je bio u hotelu, prst na njegovom levom stopalu je u deliću sekunde zasijao i zažario se nekakvom unutrašnjom vatrom.

Tačnije:

/.. prst ... se zapalio i bio opečen unutrašnjim ognjem /

“Morao sam brzo da se krećem jer je moja skupna tačka započela proces centriranja!”

/"Morao sam brzo da delujem, jer je moja skupna tačka započela proces poravnanja!”/

Podstaknut svojim čudnim doživljajem, dugo je govorio o finalnom poduhvatu čarobnjaka kada oni ščepaju unutrašnji oganj i uđu u čistu svesnost u svojoj potpunosti uključujući cipele i sve ostalo.
Jedan od prisutnih ga je upitao zašto se , ako je prelazak u svesnost konačni cilj čarobnjaka, on danas borio da zadrži svoje individualno ja, umesto da je iskoristio priliku.
Karlos nam je sa nestašnim osmehom rekao da ga to pitanje podseća na jednog od njegovih predaka, Portugalca koji je sebe posvetio biznisu transportovanja ljudi u Brazil pričajući im priče o obećanoj zemlji. Čovek je imao uspeha i napravio je veliki posao šireći propagandu o prednostima Brazila, ali on sam nikada nije bio tamo.
“I, evo i mene, transportujem vas!”
Pošto smo se nasmejali njegovoj anegdoti, Karlos je promenio izraz lica. Veoma zvaničnim tonom, objasnio je da ratnici ne postupaju iz razloga samovažnosti pa prema tome njihove odluke nisu njihove.

O razlogu kremiranja i tom palenju prsta sam čuo na drugom mestu (seminar), pa je Tores samo to potvrdio.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: pon dec 10, 2007 11:59 pm 
Član foruma

Karlos Kastaneda je uistinu bio veliki nagual a to mogu i ja potvrditi iz prakse.. vidite mnogi ovdje se dvoume.. zato sto su neke sanjacke prakse recimo radili NAKON sto su citali Karlosove knjige.. pa mogu reci hmm pa ovo je mozda autosugestija... ali vidite ja sam ipak vecinu ovih stvari opisani u knjizi radio PRIJE nego sam procitao ovo sve, ne pitajte kako i zasto neznam jednostavno nacrtam nesto npr i kasnije to nadjem negdi napisem.. imenujem itd... tako je isto sa Karlitosom bilo dakle potvrdio sam sam sebi da ako pogledam ruke u snu sto ce s edogodit.. kako to sve izgleda u snu.. kako kad nesto napravim izgleda itd.. npr karlosov prelaz u drugu kapiju itako dalje.. sve sam to IDENTICNo iskusio prije nego sta bi mi Karlitos mogao reci e vidis to ti tako i tkao radi itd.. dakle nije bila autosugestija.. eto toliko o tome to je jedno od mojih iskustava :)

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: uto dec 11, 2007 2:03 am 

Pa ispričaj nam/meni još štogod, volio bih čuti tuđa iskustva kako god čudna ili normalna bila.
Evo ja te nikad neču zato napasti ili popljuvati.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: ned dec 16, 2007 10:26 am 
Član foruma

Iamquetzalcoatl je napisao/la:
Citat:
Hrišćanski komentari na “spiritualističku seriju” K.Kastanede

Hajde da probam da dam komentar na Iljino pismo. Ne znam ni da li sam kompetentan za to i zato neću da se uplićem u teme koje mnogo pametniji od mene spore sa Crkvom već stotinama godina. Još manje želim da bilo koga ubeđujem u bilo šta. Ipak, odnos Kastanedinog (Huanovog) Učenja i Hrišćanstva je tema po kojoj izgleda niko ne voli da čačka a od toga se jednostavno ne može pobeći ako se bavimo (u bilo kom smislu) don Huanovim Ratništvom.

What are you people talking about ?

Ili ti, o čemu vi to ovde? Kakav Ilija? Kakav komentar na "spiritističku seriju" di to može da se vidi?

Vrh

Naslov: Re: Carlos Castaneda - tko je čovijek iza maske?
PostPostano: ned dec 16, 2007 10:38 am 
Član foruma

Anonimus je napisao/la:
Carlosa Castanedu je među ostalim pratila velika tajnovitost, postoji i teorija da je sam izmislio univerzum Don Juana Matusa,te da je sve to jednostavno rečeno - fejk. Što mislite o njemi, njegovome radu i dali ga smatrate vjerodostojnim ili pak pak nečim drugim?

Sumnje se mogu pripisati bilo kom metafizičkom ili duhovnom učenju od strane onih koji ih posmatraju iz pozicije neznanja - oni mogu samo da urade dve stvari -da veruju u to ili da sumnjaju u to. Ispravan stav bi bio da se to proveri, ali predpostavka za proveru je sklonost ka... a to je pitanje srca a ne racionalno-logičkog mudrovanja...

Dakle to je u suštini pitanje sklonosti, srca. Onaj ko je sklon nastojaće saznati a onaj koji nije večno će sedati na tarabi i sumnjati, a ako je protivan, ako mu je sklonost suprotna od toga, onda će vileneti naokolo i olajavati...

"ČAROBNJAŠTVO 101

Sreo sam naučnika na žurci - poznatog čoveka. Čuvenog. Prosvetljujućeg. "Dr X". Hteo je da me pokopa, baš žestoko. Rekao je: "Čitao sam vašu prvu knjigu; ostale su dosadne. Vidite, mene ne interesuju anegdote. Mene zanimaju dokazi." Dr X se konfrontirao sa mnom. Možda je mislio da sam isto toliko značajan kao i on. Rekao sam: "Ako ja želim da dokažem zakon gravitacije, zar vi ne bi trebalo da imate određeni stepen obučenosti da me pratite? Trebalo bi vam "članstvo" - možda čak i oprema. Morali biste da učite fiziku 1, 2, 16, možda čak i fiziku 23. Već ste podneli ogromne žrtve studirajući, odlazeći u školu, učeći po celu noć. Možda ste čak prestali i da izlazile sa devojkama." Rekao sam mu da ako hoće dokaz, mora da uči čarobnjaštvo 101. Ali nije hteo da to učini; za to su potrebne pripreme. Naljutio se i napustio sobu.

Čarobnjaštvo je tok, proces. Kao što vam je u fizici potrebno određeno znanje da pratite tok jednačina, dr X-u bi trebalo da zna neke osnovne stvari da bi bio u poziciji da ima dovoljno energije da razume tok čarobnjaštva. Morao bi da "rekapitulira" svoj život. I tako, naučnik je želeo dokaz, ali nije hteo da se pripremi. Takvi smo mi. Ne želimo da se prihvatimo posla - hteli bismo da nas helikopterom prebace u svest, bez blata na cipelicama. I ako nam se ne svidi ono što vidimo, da nas helikopter vrati."

Tako da ja lično nemam sumnje da to o čemu je govorio Karlos ima osnova u stvarnosti (lično se uverio, to je proverljivo, svako može proveriti). E sad da li je i istinito sve što je rečeno, ili je to imalo neku posebnu svrhu zašto je rečeno, je drugo pitanje. Ni u dobrom delu svetih spisa nije baš sve što je kazato - kazato zato što jeste tako kako je kazato, već sa nekom posebnom svrhom da bi se došlo do istine; prema vremenu, mestu okolnostima i ljudima. Tako da ne mislim da je i u Kastanedinim spisima (koji nisu nikakvi sveti spisi, već metafizički spisi, mistika) baš sve kazato onakvo kakvo je, al ima svrhu...

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: uto dec 18, 2007 2:01 pm 
Član foruma

Čitajući i živjeći obistinile su se mnoge isinte koje Castaneda napominje, no neke poput čarobnjačke skupine i odnosima između nje su mi malo previše. Neznam možda jednostavno nisam dosta napredovao, pa još nevidim ,al s sadašnje mi se perspektive čini malo previše.
A čudno je to kako je i pisac sam postao glavni čarobnjak u ekipi, nema što. Statistička vjerojatnost za to bila je manje od 10%, a opet on posta novi nagual, navodno čak i zadnji. Nema što, ako se nemože biti prvi, zadnji je broj kojemu se pribjegava. A što s njegovom posvojenom curicom? Pričama da ju je navodno i silovao? Navod da je rođen na božić samo me bacaju u sveru povezivanja sa ostalim božanstvima rođenim na dan rođenja sunca, od Babilonaca do kršćana. Naravno ovo je samo moje mišljenje i namećem ga nikome.

Pozdrav!

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: uto dec 18, 2007 2:33 pm 

Anonimus je napisao/la:
Čitajući i živjeći obistinile su se mnoge isinte koje Castaneda napominje, no neke poput čarobnjačke skupine i odnosima između nje su mi malo previše. Neznam možda jednostavno nisam dosta napredovao, pa još nevidim ,al s sadašnje mi se perspektive čini malo previše.
A čudno je to kako je i pisac sam postao glavni čarobnjak u ekipi, nema što. Statistička vjerojatnost za to bila je manje od 10%, a opet on posta novi nagual, navodno čak i zadnji. Nema što, ako se nemože biti prvi, zadnji je broj kojemu se pribjegava. A što s njegovom posvojenom curicom? Pričama da ju je navodno i silovao? Navod da je rođen na božić samo me bacaju u sveru povezivanja sa ostalim božanstvima rođenim na dan rođenja sunca, od Babilonaca do kršćana. Naravno ovo je samo moje mišljenje i namećem ga nikome.

Pozdrav!

Čini mi se sve više da su društva naguala postojala/postoje da bi se pojedinci prilagodili postojanju u kolektivnoj svijesti makar tog malog društva naguala.
No kako je sad druačije vrijeme, kolektivna svijest se da naslutiti i u samoči u makar maloj interakciji nas preko foruma i svega vezanog za net.... razmotri

A nekako smo sve bliže kolektivnoj svijesti sami po sebi, tako mi se čini.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: uto dec 18, 2007 2:59 pm 
Član foruma

Prijatelju, nemoj se zavaravati niti da je ovaj forum potpuno prijateljski.
Razmijer između STALKERA i upper/under grounda, te ostalih imena kojima se je služio taj individualac, samo je narušila stanje. Upitnost STALKR-ovih postupaka, osobe koja se je predstavljala kao najbesprijekorniji ovdje, otišao je , ispalo je da su optužbe bile ispravne. A ovaj drugi mnogogimeni, iako moram priznati da su mu postovi kvalitetni i nema što, neznam što je dokazao uzimajući ime Dragana Perdšića, to je za mene ponovno bio kikis. Možda je to bila nekakva brija obmane u stilu Dona Juliana, neznam, vjerovatno samo on može na to odgovoriti. Sreća da ga administrator nije banao zbog svih tih usernameova.
Svi ti događaji narušili su stanje, nekome je sada bolje, no meni ne. Izgubila se je vjerodostojnost.
Zato i jesam odlučio otići na neko vrijeme, ako ništa vidjeti dali postoji sopstvena veza sa ovim forumom, jer veza nije loša, ali ona sopstvenog tipa jeste. Možda je najveća iluzija smatrati se da idemo ka oslobođenju, a ako to ipak predstavlja samo još jednu umjetnu i nestvarnu tvorevinu.
Lako je na forumu svašta pisati, treba iza toga i stati i doživjeti.
Lako je razglabati o temama opisanima u knjizi, treba ih doživjeti.
Treba biti više praktičar, a manje teoretičar, a meni se čini da u tome smjeru ide ovaj, kao i svi ostali forumi na internetu.
Ja od toga na neki način odustajem, a što se tiče ostalih neka rade kako im nalažu uvjerenja ili ono što smatraju pod time.
U krajnjoj liniji ,nije niti svijet Castanede jedini pomoću kojeg se može osloboditi.
Za mene ima neke dobre stvari, no i besmislica te kontradiktornosti.
SAmo znanje spašava čovijeka, definirao se on kao čarobnjak ili asketa ili kako već, kriva znanja svagdje vrebaju, može to biti i prerada knjiga u novim svescima.

Pozdrav ljudima od znanja!

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: uto dec 18, 2007 3:19 pm 

Anonimus je napisao/la:
Prijatelju, nemoj se zavaravati niti da je ovaj forum potpuno prijateljski.
Razmijer između STALKERA i upper/under grounda, te ostalih imena kojima se je služio taj individualac, samo je narušila stanje. Upitnost STALKR-ovih postupaka, osobe koja se je predstavljala kao najbesprijekorniji ovdje, otišao je , ispalo je da su optužbe bile ispravne.

Evo da ti olakšam, slažem se u potpunosti, probao sam na vlastitoj koži. No neka, i to ima neku svoju višu svrhu.
Citat:
A ovaj drugi mnogogimeni, iako moram priznati da su mu postovi kvalitetni i nema što, neznam što je dokazao uzimajući ime Dragana Perdšića, to je za mene ponovno bio kikis. Možda je to bila nekakva brija obmane u stilu Dona Juliana, neznam, vjerovatno samo on može na to odgovoriti. Sreća da ga administrator nije banao zbog svih tih usernameova.
Svi ti događaji narušili su stanje, nekome je sada bolje, no meni ne. Izgubila se je vjerodostojnost.

Ne brini se za Drageca/uppera! Sve je pod kontrolom, on je zadnji kojeg se trebaš bojati, i on samo pipa teren kao i ti, znamo se osobno i čitaj ga ko veselo štivo bez nekih velikih očekivanja tipa ... e sad to je to.
Mani se doživljaja autoriteta bilo kog na forumu pa češ bit i manje prevaren.
Mislim da je sad ovaj podforum OK.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: uto dec 18, 2007 3:27 pm 
Član foruma

Ne očekujem ja ništa previše, a nemam niti autoriteta.
No ako već postoje teme, trebalo bi se odgovarati na njih ozbiljno, ako netko voli šalu, ima i druge forume.
Više od pola članova ovdje samo traže zamjenu za svoje opsesije u Castanedi i uopće ga nerazumiju, samo žive u iluziji da daju i osjećaju se posebno, egoistično, baš onako kako on kaže da ne.
A postoje mnogi kojima je ovaj forum postao čvrsta točka, a to ne bi smio biti.
Ja samo upozoravam, to je sve.

Čitamo se ljudi!

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: uto dec 18, 2007 3:40 pm 

Ma uvijek je teško, i u forumima i van foruma.
No kako si rekao treba proživjeti stvari pa to uzeti za kakvo takvo stajalište, svak na svojem nivou.
Svak piše iz svog znanja/ne znanja, svijesti/nesvijesti i piše to ko da je u pravu, tu nema pomoći, tako će i biti sve dok se piše.
No sva sreća, vidi se što je za uzeti k srcu a što ne.

:occasion5:

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 69 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 68 gostiju.