Pogledajte na:

http://hostanje.net/~transfer/uforadio/ ... r2007.html

Ma NLO-i ne postoje =D>

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: čet jun 04, 2009 8:44 am 
Član foruma

PLANE CRASHES

You may not be aware about the reason for so many plane disasters, but also here we find our Greys interfering.

The UFOs cause about 50% of all the crashes.

The main reason is the electromagnetism used by their Ships. Electrical motors and instruments used in our planes stop in the presence of this magnetism. Basically they do not even need to shoot at the planes. Only by flying from 1000 to 2000 meters above them, following them for a rather short period of time, cause motors and instruments to stop, and the machine falls. Naturally, they also have weapons they can use.

There will be no damage shown on such a crash. They can do it just the way they want, as no one can see them at such altitudes.

We get no true information. The Navy, which often makes the search, is very much aware of the Grey's presence here on earth.

I can give you a couple of examples on how our machines react to the UFOs.

A friend of mine travelled one night through some mountains. Suddenly a UFO appeared very near him. The car stopped, the lights went off. When the Ship left, his car could drive in a total normal way.

The other example I heard is about pilots complaining when they have to land at Mexico City Airport. Once in a while, the motors and instruments behave strangely. They get afraid when this happens. The reason for this is that the UFOs are flying in the area, as there are quiet some bases in the surroundings.

As I describe in the Alien Bases data, naturally they use more than these Plane Crashes in trying to subdue us. We also have:

Terrorism

Corruption

Provoked Wars

Provoked Riots

Provoked Diseases

Provoked Meteorological Disasters

Provoked Financial Crisis

Geophysical War (possibly causing earthquakes)

Mental War

Filling us with Drugs

Pollution

This was just to name a "few" facts which surround us, and which we have to learn to live in. They are creating such a confusion that no one can see through it.

The purpose for most of these things is to get us so desperate that we will be more than willing to ask for their help. If we do so, we will have "total peace" and a 100% slave society.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: čet jun 04, 2009 3:12 pm 
Član foruma

Znaci za sve probleme u svijetu mozemo nekoga drugog okriviti?? Super...

ps. Premda bi ja prije okrivio ljudsku rasu za vecinu stvari..., ali ja ocigledno nemam uvidjaja da greys vuku sve konce... #-o

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: čet jun 04, 2009 4:11 pm 
Član foruma

SuperFrog je napisao/la:
Znaci za sve probleme u svijetu mozemo nekoga drugog okriviti?? Super...

ps. Premda bi ja prije okrivio ljudsku rasu za vecinu stvari..., ali ja ocigledno nemam uvidjaja da greys vuku sve konce...

Mislim da nije nikakvo opravdanje za ljudsku rasu to što neko "vuče konce" iz nevidljive pozadine, odnosno manipuliše ljudima. Ljudi će biti manipulisani sve dokle god ne budu imali znanje o tome, a znanje ne mogu imati dokle god budu ignorisali informacije koje imaju na raspolaganju. A čini se da ljudi jednostavno u 95% slucajeva ignorisu sve što bi iziskivalo složenije razmišljanje koje izlazi iz okvira plasirane "mainstream realnosti". U stvari, možda bi se moglo reći da 'ljudi' biraju ignorisanje 'znanja' zarad svoje mentalne i fizicke "komotnosti", odnosno "wishfulthinking" iluzije. Mislim da to sve ne oslobadja ljudsku vrstu odgovornosti za situaciju u kojoj se nalaze, nego ih možda pre čini "saučesnicima" u kreiranju svoje realnosti i odgovornim za svoju egzistenciju.

Pozdrav

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: čet jun 04, 2009 5:14 pm 
Član foruma

SuperFrog je napisao/la:
Znaci za sve probleme ... ... mozemo nekoga drugog okriviti?? Super...

Citat:
The UFOs cause about 50% of all the crashes.

about 50% znači : otprilike pola , a ne sve.

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: čet jun 04, 2009 5:25 pm 
Član foruma

Wilfried DE BROUWER, Major General, Ret. After spending 20 years as a fighter pilot, he was appointed to the Strategic Planning Branch in NATO while a Colonel in 1983. He then became Wing Commander of the Belgian Air Force Transport Wing and, in 1989, chief of the Operations Division in the Air Staff. It was in this function that he was confronted with the Belgian UFO wave. Promoted to Major General in 1991, he became Deputy Chief of Staff of the Belgian Air Force, in charge of Operations, Planning and Human Resources. General De Brouwer retired in 1995 and subsequently worked more than ten years as consultant in the United Nations to improve the UN Logistics rapid response capabilities during emergencies.

WILFRIED DE BROUWER

My name is Wilfried De Brouwer. I am a retired Major General of the Belgian Air Force and I was Chief Operations in the Air Staff when an exceptional UFO wave took place over Belgium. Indeed, during the evening of 29 November 1989, in a small area in Eastern Belgium, approximately 140 UFO sightings were reported. Hundreds of people saw a majestic triangular craft with a span of approximately 120 feet, powerful beaming spot lights, moving very slowly without making any significant noise but, in several cases, accelerating to very high speeds.

The following days and months, many more sightings would follow. The UFO wave would last more than one year during which a Belgian UFO organization conducted more than 650 investigations and recorded more than 400 hours of audio witness reports. On one occasion, a photograph revealed the triangular shape and four light beams of the object.

Belgium had no official focal point for reporting UFO observations. Nevertheless, in my function of Chief Operations, I was confronted with numerous questions about the origin and nature of these craft. In the first instance, and in consultation with other NATO partners, I could confirm that no flights of stealth aircraft or any other experimental aircraft took place in the airspace of Belgium. In addition, the Civil Aviation Authorities confirmed that no flight plans had been introduced. This implied that the reported object(s) committed an infraction against the existing aviation rules.

The Belgian Air Force tried to identify the alleged intruder(s) and, on three occasions, launched F 16 aircraft. On one occasion, two F 16 registered rapid changes in speed and altitude which were well outside of the performance envelope of existing aircraft. Nevertheless, the pilots could not establish visual contact and the investigation revealed that specific weather conditions may have caused electromagnetic interferences and false returns on the radar screens. The technical evidence was insufficient to conclude that abnormal air activities took place during that evening.

In short, the Belgian UFO wave was exceptional and the Air Force could not identify the nature, origin and intentions of the reported phenomena.

Ufo in Belgium chased by air force F16's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-5-Qh7HFGg

Vrh

Naslov:
PostPostano: čet jun 04, 2009 5:31 pm 
Član foruma

Val NLO-a u Belgiji

U ožujku 1990. godine Belgiju je zahvatio veliki val viđenja NLO-a trokutastog oblika.

U najpoznatijem od tih slučajeva, dva belgijska zrakoplova F-16 pokušala su presresti NLO-e, detektirane i na radaru.

Osim belgijskog vojnog zrakoplovstva u istragu se tada uključila i policija, i to u suradnji sa znanstvenom udrugom iz Brussela - Društvom za studiju svemirskih fenomena (na francuskom kratica SOBEPS).

Zajedničkim radom prikupljeno je preko dvije tisuće izjava očevidaca, desetci fotografija i video snimki, te brojne izjave policajaca koji su svjedočili fenomenu.

Belgijsko vojno zrakoplovstvo potpuno je otvoreno surađivalo s javnošću u proučavanju problema.

U konačnici, zrakoplovstvo je pripremilo javni izvještaj o zabilježenim incidentima, kojega je potpisao general bojnik Wilfried De Brouwer, tadašnji zapovjednik zrakoplovnih operacija.

Na temelju otvorene suradnje sa zrakoplovstvom, SOBEPS je na petsto stranica objavio konačno izvješće o belgijskim NLO-incidentima, pod naslovom 'Val NLO-a u Belgiji'.

http://www.svjetlost-online.com/content/view/37/31/

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 7 post(ov)a ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 48 gostiju.